Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kewl! I like these vision powers, Vu! A very unique addition to the LMB! (And one I look forward to using in a story now!)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I just saw my name being requested! Cool!

My powers: The Red Bee can summon a swarm of 'red bees' that I can converse with. Therefore, I'm able to get a lot of info this way. I can also order them to sting in a swarm (kind of like that old Champions villian Swarm, although without the cool look).

I also try to fight one on one, but have no fighting skills. And my constant talking to the bees around me makes people uncomfortable and weirded out [LOL]

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
.sdrawkcab epyt ot rewop eht evah I
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
?tneK, rewop a s'taht erus ouy erA

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it is.

Let me take a holo of the moment please.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
.... can I play? [Wink]

My power is a rare 12th level SuperEgo. I was the first 6th level intelligence Coluan born in 12 generations. My parents tried to raise my intelligence using illegal secret experiments and a stolen copy of Brainiac 5's DNA, but instead of making me smarter they just gave me the equally legendary Dox ego. To date, only Eishuu has ever really seen my SuperEgo at full power. Dox isn't even my real last name, it's a name I took on as a reaction to sharing DNA with Querl Dox.

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting power, Mearl. More people need to reveal their super-abilities!

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Addendum:

Recently the Sorceress Morgause endowed Loser Lad with the powers of a demon she had summoned as a part of her plot to destroy the High Priestess Viviane. When Morgause killed Viviane, Loser Lad attacked her, stabbing her with the same dagger with which she had slain Viviane. Morgause withdrew the power she had given Loser Lad, using the demon's life-force to heal herself.

While he no longer has the full power of the demon that he briefly possessed (and never fully explored), Loser Lad was left with a residual teleportation power in addition to his pre-existing negative energy manipulation powers. By focusing his energy he can teleport himself across short distances, disappearing in a flash of purple light. The full extent of his newfound ability is unknown.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
So, basically, Loser Lad can "lose" his place in space. *tee hee*

--------------------

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Bravo, Lou!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool power growth Lou!

I really have to update the Continuity thread with the last few months worth of stuff...I'll try to get to it tomorrow night sometime, I think.

BTW, I like the Viviane/Morguase/Loser Lad/Opal subplots! I have no idea if you guys planned that out, but it was entertaining [Smile] (And you know I'm ready to jump into a story like that!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Chosen be Loser Lad to be Highlighted for a Day!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Good choice, Lou.

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
BTW, I like the Viviane/Morguase/Loser Lad/Opal subplots! I have no idea if you guys planned that out, but it was entertaining [Smile]

I'm sure Terry and Sara did some planning but I wasn't involved in any of it. I kind of imposed myself on Viv in the Avalon thread and she worked me in to her story. Later when the war between Viv and Morgause started Sara (Morgause) asked me to jump in, so I did. I've just been trying to play it by ear and not screw anything up too bad. I had a vague idea of what was going to happen but nothing specific.

I think Viv did a great job setting it all up, and it's been fun to see it all unfold. I think as of this weekend my part in it has kind of wound down a bit, but at least it gave me an opportunity to grab a new power for Loser Lad (and the chance to stab Morgause with her own dagger [Big Grin] ). And who knows what will happen from there!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Vee has the power to vary the size of anything, be it himself (shrinking or growing) or only parts of himself (use your imagination) or anything else (i.e someone's feet, a chair, etc.

Doesn't sound like much but he could shrink someone's lungs so they couldn't get enough air in their system and pass out; he has widened a crack in a wall and turned it into a spare bedroom at the Villa; he could grow dust motes into insurmontable obstacles.

His power is limited only by his creativity, but it does take a toll and can leave him exhausted if he tries to do too much in a short period of time.

Recently, Vee has been honing the use of his growshrink powers through strenuous practice. By doing so he has discovered that he is able to project beams or "blasts" of molecules that grow as they travel. By regulating their growth in transit, he now has a powerful blasting power with quite a kick when they reach their target (remember dodge ball?)

He has also discovered that he can sometimes grow and shrink seconds!!!! Which means that he has limited time control and speed up/slow down abilities (i.e. he can make a second as big as an hour, for example, giving teammates plenty of time to accomplish what is needed to defeat adversaries.)

Hie growshrink powers seem to affect just about anything, limited only by his imagination, so one has to assume that as time passes he will discover additional uses for this awesome power.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.