Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And just to reiterate my powers (of course, I have six years real life time character development, so they are starting to amass):

- Magnetism, based solely on my willpower. After six years training, I can do all the things magnetism can theorectically do, like Cosmic Boy in v.3 #297 and Magneto in the Marvel U. These include: force shield, flight, pulling objects magnetically, magnetically enhanced strength, etc.

- Healing powers and 'spiritual sense' which stem from the boy Elagabolus in "Price of Security". The 'spiritual sense' is still a bit of a mystery, but it can sense things mystical in nature.

- Telepathic connection to Princess Crujectra (aka Spellbinder).

- I'm also Chief of Security on Legion World, and am privy to a wealth of information that many others may not be. With recent "Chip in Head" technology, I have direct access at all times of Legion World communications and technology activities. I also have a plethora of secret security/espionage devices that help me out from time to time in respect to this role.

- My other great role on Legion World is one of the three Triumvirs, and thus one of the three LMBers that controls one-third of all the armies of Legion World. Said armies have direct loyalty to the Triumvir they serve, although they are forbidden from entering Legion World out of ancient tradition. Faraway Lad is my primus pilus (second in command), and Eryk Davis Ester and Greybird are the other Triumvirs.

[ July 17, 2005, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, I forgot all about the special Ch'p in the head technology that we're in the process of instigating on Greg Evigan Island. This technology gives each member of the Hippie army an instant link to the Green Lantern of Sector 1014!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
After the events of the Shadowspell OneVision, the Jectra Twins now possess the following psionic powers:

Primary (strongest):

Telekinesis

Telepathy

FarSight, which enables them to sense what is happening far outside their field of vision (think psychic telescopic/x-ray vision)

Secondary (weaker):

Limited illusion casting

Limited ForeSight (precognitive powers) (exact limitations unknown, but estimated to be less than one day in the future and not very reliable)

Limited fire-starting abilities (equal to a single torch)

And, although not really a power per se, the Jectra Twins share a psionic rapport with Cobalt Kid and Loser Lad

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Dedman was started of with "the voice of the dead" which is very similiar to Jesse's power in Preacher

Dedman's main power is self-resurrection. No matter how horridly his body is mangled and destroyed, dedman's body will reform and he will live again. This power seems to be somehow tied in with the poltergeist area. This has led the LMB to adopt an odd strategy when facing villians...ie - send in Dedman and while he is busy being destroyed, the LMBP pounce upon the distraced villian.

The Poltergeist Area - noone knows where or what this place really is, but dedman knows all this strange dimension's secrets....or so he says. While in this place dedman exhibits godlike abilities that he does not have in reality. He has also demonstrated the ability to teleport? into and out of this zone at will; as well as bring others with him. Apparently you can also "look out" of the area into reality using a device Dedman calls a "ghost viewer"

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Since I've had complaints that my powers are too nebulous (I'm looking at you, Cru [Razz] ), here's what I've got (one of these days, I'll write a OneVision of my LMBP history, but not just yet...)

• 10th level intelligence, with a particular aptitude for building gadgets, foremost of which is my personal teleporter and my forcefield belt.
  • I can Reboot myself or others into any form, including invisibility and/or intangibility, using the big hologram on my chest (I can also "loan" it to others for a single use)
  • I'm an energy sponge, able to absorb, store and redirect almost any amount of energy thrown at me (although absorbing and redirecting huge amounts tires me out, as when I zapped all the bees with energy Cobalt, DB & co were throwing at me at the end of the Red Bee Saga). Most of my gadgets are powered by my own stored energy.
  • Plus I've got Glitch, the sentient keytool who symbiotically joined with me some time ago, and who can either reshape itself into something for me to use directly, or who can monitor/maintain gadgets I don't have time to work personally while I'm doing something else.

-

[ July 18, 2005, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Good to see you lay that out a bit more, 'Boot [Big Grin] I like the Brainy/Kyle costume too, which I meant to tell you the other thousand times I've seen that pic!

And Deddy, that strategy helped give you one of your famous monikers: "Cannon-Fodder Kid"!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ooo ive never done one of these.

disaster boy's main power is a blunt control of the four elements resulting in various forms of natural disasters and effects.

db is also from the near/alternate future, having brought some future tech back with him as well as knowledge. reported to be the "last lmbper after a cataclism and the son of a dark sorceress and possibly the villain the red bee. the future being dark and gritty db tends to be a bit ruthless in a fight and good with the martial arts. not one to miss a chance to sneak up behind a villain and bludgeon him and has been heard saying "just shoot the b******!"

db explored some magic arts in order to control his powers better and retains some limited magical ability.

[ July 24, 2005, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: Disaster Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
The High Priestess Viviane has decided to step down from active duty and return to her life on Avalon.

Avalon is ruled by Lord Oberon and his wife, Queen Titania. The people of Avalon are known by a few names, the faire people, Fay, most commonly are the Children of Oberon or the Third Race.

These people possess great magical powers and energy manipulation skills that allow them to cast spells and perform feats unthinkable to others. They are immortal, the only restrictions placed upon them are the ones Oberon has determined fit for his people, known as the Law of Oberon.

Luna is a powerful and immortal woman, she has been alive for millennias, her people are the cause of myth and legend (so Luna would actually be the old Roman Goddess). Luna has two sisters, Phoebe and Selene, the three of them are known as the Weird sisters, each powerful, but together the are considered to be the third or fourth most powerful beings in Oberon's race.

The three each represent something unique:
Raven haired Selene representents fury
Silver haired Luna representents fate
Blond haired Phoebe representents grace

(i.e. the three are/were the Furies, the Fates, the Graces, the witches from Macbeth and the word "weird" stems from the word "wyrd" which means fate)

[ September 10, 2005, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Luna ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Having discovered my secret Fourth Eye, I have been developing my telekinesis and a limited precog ability that has proven somewhat unreliable.

I still have my usual vision powers consisting of -laser, x-ray, telescopic, microscopic, freeze beam, limited hypnosis -lasting about 20 mins, white storm- a blinding emp type that effects a radius of mile around me, and light show- a dizzying array of different color lights that pulsate. I also still have near perfect vision in any type of condition -dusk, red sun, total darkness- and can temporarily cause blindness in my opponents.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

And Deddy, that strategy helped give you one of your famous monikers: "Cannon-Fodder Kid"!

[LOL] i still use that name when playing "Medal of Honour"
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I better update too.

I have a ring made out of purple a.k.a. lavender kryptonite, which gives me strange temporary powers. I keep it in a box made of teal K which cancels out it's rays. I keep it handy in case of emergency. The ring was carved by me out of a sample recovered from a Security Office investigation site. My most recent usage resulted in Dangerously Hot Coffee Vision.

Also, my true inborn power was revealed, I can project mental forcefields much like onetime Legion Secret Weapon #1 Kid Psycho. Unlike Kid Psycho, using my power makes me younger instead of shortening my life. I don't use the power unless at great need as I keep falling short of retirement age. Thanks to the Red Bee, I had to put my fishing boat in long-term storage.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmmm...What is my LMBP power?
Well
I make a mean martini, though I dont drink them....
I can drink Any man (or Woman) under the proverbial table
And....
oh Yeah, if I utter the Words "Captain Marvel"
then....

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidMarvel (Bunny)
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidMarvel (Bunny)   Email KidMarvel (Bunny)         Edit/Delete Post     
Want me to take out France?

--------------------
And therein lies the game my hard nippled friend

From: Newcastle Australia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
This thread should be refined, you know like in alphabetical order so it easier to find peoples powers.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, i inherited this really cool amulet that Celebrand gave me before he passed on (the other Wanderers were cloned) and it can do lots of interesting things like transmutation, instant sobering up (if hungover from an all-night bender) plus other neat applications that i havent used yet. [Cool] [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.