Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Our own Psylocke !!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:
My powers are "ill defined", which makes me a boon to writers who wish to resolve a situation easily, much to the hair-pulling chagrin of continuity obsessed LMB readers who just want to know what I can and can't really do already.

Maybe Dave has the power to make anything undefinable, baffling linguists and professors everywhere!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean his archenemy is the Dictionary?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Does that mean his archenemy is the Dictionary?

No...that would be Cobie's arch nemesis.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Cobie and Dave are secretly partners! Between Dave's ability to erase definitions and Cobie's ability to destroy spelling, they can wipe out entire languages in minutes.

Run away, Cypher! Run away now!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay -- Here we go:

Jerry (aka Jer Daggle)

Powers:

* Natural Durlan shapeshifting abilities;

* Ability to slip his body forward or backward through the time stream at will without the assistance of any time machine, time bubble or similar scientific or technical device. These time slips can involve travel ranging from a few seconds forward or backward to countless centuries.

* A daydream believer and a homecoming queen.

Jerry is the secret love child of Ji Daggle and the Time Trapper.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
Okay -- Here we go:

Jerry (aka Jer Daggle)

Powers:

* A daydream believer and a homecoming queen.

So which of us will you pick to be your homecoming king? [Wink]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright Jerry and Dave! I love it! It is now LMB canon!

Who else needs to confirm their powers?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

Each of the seven has a part of the personality of the "real" IB:

Red is a hothead whose rage is really a mask for his insecurity and hurt.

Orange is an energetic, outgoing, optimistic and friendly young man who is just a little naive.

Yellow fancies himself a ladies' man and is always trying his best to look good. He's a bit of a show-off, but he's still a virgin! [Razz]

Green is the dominant personality, the main IB.

Blue is IB's analytical, quiet side with a thrist for knowledge. He loves to read

Indigo is the pessimistic, sarcastic IB. He's extremely antisocial and kind of likes it that way, or so he tells himself.

Purple is the shy, insecure IB who is unfailingly polite and almost always does as he's told.

I so have to update this.

Blue is the compassionate, caring one who loves to learn about other people.

Orange is the adrenaline junkie and loves to challenge himself physically.

Indigo is the sarcastic, analytic, bookish one.

and let's just say that Yellow is definitely not all talk any more [Wink]

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Are you sure you're not working for United Colors of Benetton, IB?
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[snip]

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
This thread needs to be updated by the various Legion World mainstays that have never created a power for themselves!

Uh... my power is to rack up huge amounts of credit card debt while being idle (not while being Eric Idle, however).

[Poverty Lad]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I should probably hammer out the exact details of my new persona soon too....
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Also, my Kryptonite is defective yogurt containers, or the "official" colors of a certain Multinational mega-chain (blue + khaki). Or possibly both.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
Also, my Kryptonite is defective yogurt containers, or the "official" colors of a certain Multinational mega-chain (blue + khaki). Or possibly both.

And good liquor is your yellow sun energy? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:
Are you sure you're not working for United Colors of Benetton, IB?

Oh you, you're just imagining that I'm modeling their clothes again [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.