Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I have the ability to defy mandatory retirement rules for as many sequels as it takes to crack the case. Interesting.

ahem..

I'm getting to old for this @#*%!

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just remember to check the toilet seats, and finish rebuilding that house!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I can run in heels.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Anyone whose brought a date anywhere has heard that this legendary power is much sought after... [LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Phantom Girl] I have the power to OVERTHROW COBALT! [Phantom Girl]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C B H.I.V.E.:
I can run in heels.

[LOL] Mrs. Hill, now THAT's a super-power!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penetrable Girl
Just A Phase?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penetrable Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C B H.I.V.E.:
I can run in heels.

[LOL] Mrs. Hill, now THAT's a super-power!
[Phantom Girl] I'm glad you approve of that power, Future. I'm almost certain that, in addition to the fast forward through time/speed power, you also gained the ability to use this speed while wearing anything from a wedgie to a stiletto heel. Test run? [Phantom Girl]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Bgztl | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Egads! That's astounding. To be safe, I better try running in ordinary black slacks and tennis shoes first. I'm afraid the heels and everything else would probably not work with my LMB uniform, anyway.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Future if you begin to crossdress you'll not want to stop.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I best not start then. [Eek!]
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Good man, cause if you did then I would have to check your make up and then you'd keep asking me if you look fat in a particular dress. And that would just get annoying

[ September 22, 2004, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Hmmmm... I wonder if your family has any ties to the Luck Lords...?

Not that I'm aware of. My powers actually come from being bitten by a radioactive Loser.

Seriously.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Or you could even look at Loser Lad's LMBP Outpost Personnel Page [Wink]

Err, yeah! You could do that too! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Bump] for Vu and hopefully others (Comet King, Creativity Kid, Red Bee, etc.).

Vu, for some reason it took me a few different searches to find this thread too.

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For our beloved Security Chief...but this does seem a bit Big Brother to have to registar our powers and stuff.

Other then my Vision powers (x-ray, telescopic, heat, frezze,night, infra red, eye flashs, ghost eyes and other still being discovered), the ability to fly, limited flash forwards of the future (cuz you know two extra eyes and stuff), the ability to see all the work in front of me and still not want to do it, actually stareing at two different things at the same time, and the ability to look really good when wearing sunglasses.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.