Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure I've ever turned down a celebration. If everything is in order for the time being, I don't see any reason not to continue our discussions elsewhere.

<offers a hand to Gary>

Shall we then?

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Enjoy yourselves. I'll continue my work to ensure we move our plans to the next step.

I can confirm, Frio, that Caliente is on the very cusp of joining us. Its her new fiance, Actor Lad, and that annoying Tamper Lad that keep her from us. I'll deal with them.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
While they're out on the town, I can let things continue as planned. Even now some choice investments have inflated the stocks of several of Legion World's most renowned publicly held entities. While that creates higher expectations among Space-Streeters, I can prepare for the economic ransom we'll hold.

And at last...Caliente will be with me! With us I should say...

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Concord Appears, seemingly from nowhere with the unconscious form of Caliente floating beside him>

I know you'll never believe me Caliente, but I only want some answers...

You've been awake for a while now... in 3 seconds I'm going to drop the mag shell supporting you. I suggest you move quickly...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
<opens her eyes and crosses her arms, a strangely blank expression on her face>

Fine.

(I am so tired of being kidnapped. I swear, if I ever end up in a refrigerator, I'm screwed.)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
First off you're free to leave any time you choose... and unless I miss my guess you know this place far better than I do. I brought you here because it's someplace where you should feel comfortable.

But I need to find out a few things about Frio.

I've grown quite fond of her and I believe that she thinks quite highly of me.

But lately... something seems to be wrong... she's growing colder... not to me, to everyone and everything... She's always been a hard-edged woman, but never coldly callus, at least as far as I know...

Something happened and I need to know what that something is. But all I have to go on is a name...

Who or What is the Empress?

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
The Empress? Who's that? What are you talking about? Do you mean Empress Frio? That-that's what she started calling herself after she reappeared last year all... different.

*sighs* Look, I-I'll tell you everything I know about what's been happening with Frio but you probably know more about her than I do.

But Gary, you have to know... Lardy said Frio was dead. He said that she said Frio was dead... after she killed the Lonestar Ranger. Killed! Frio! She would never...

<dissolves into tears>

Did you know he was blackmailing me to marry her? I just wanted to save my best friend. And now? Now she's dead!

<is overcome by uncontrollable sobbing>

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Frio is not dead. Neither is Lonestar.

I would know if either of them were... even if...

Believe me Girl your sister/best friend is alive...

I'm just not positive she really is Frio anymore.

How did Frio get her powers?

For that matter, how did you get your powers?

--------------------

Caliente

*sniff* Not-not dead? I mean, I know I would know if she was really dead but... but something's been wrong. For a long time. And Lardy seemed so sure that she-- God, I can't imagine her ever killing anyone. It's just not... it's so not her.

Look, *blows nose* you have to know, Frio wasn't always like this. I've known her longer than anyone else here and all that I know is that she had a really hard life before coming to Legion World.

She buried it all with a party girl attitude. think she wanted to have some fun because they were so cruel to her on Tharr. Oh, that's how she got her powers. They're biological-- all sentients on her plants have them. But she was different. That's why they called her Frio and exiled her and... God...

What if she's really gone? I always thought I'd know. After I got my powers-- which are none of your business, by the way, and not open for discussion-- we had this special bond. I mean, we went from best friends to sisters.

Fire and Ice.

I miss her so much...

But, *points her finger at Gary* do not for a minute think that I trust you, Grape Boy. I'm not sure you've ever been any good for Frio. She was happy before you came along. Well, actually, she seemed a little lonely but still, we were fine without you. It would've been fine. It would've.

And now she's gone.

<starts crying again>

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Space Ranger
Private Dick

I'm beginning to believe that your power is super-crying. Can you shut the waterworks down long enough to have a simple conversation?

So Frio is from Tharr, but her powers don't seem to work the same way most Tharrian's do... And I don't believe she's a cold blooded killer either... I think...

What I think doesn't matter right now...

Did her powers change while she was gone? Get Stronger? More versitile?

Did she tell you where she was while she was gone?

--------------------

Caliente

Shut up, you misogynist. *sniff* No wonder Frio went evil.

Change? Uh.. well, she seemed more powerful, definitely. That's when she created this place. She also seemed to have a magical component. And the teleporting was new.

But I don't know where she went when she was gone. That was the time she joined the LVMBP and refused to talk to me anymore, except the occasional snide comment.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
DUDE!?! Tamper when are you gonna get your club back? Daddy needs a place to drink and smoke his cigars.

Wait don't tell me, the club's losing money. So you want the the LMB to fight in here and smash stuff up so you can collect the insurance?

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Caliente, I seriously doubt that Frio could ever be classified as "Evil."

And I know for a fact that I have no influence over any choice she makes with regard to imposed versions of morality.

But for the past few months I've watched a subtle change come over her and I'm afraid that change is the result of an outside influence.

An Influence which calls itself "The Empress."

I need your help to rescue Frio from that influence...

Will you help me?

--------------------

Caliente

I might hate myself for this, but... if I was willing to marry Lonestar Ranger to help her, I suppose I could partner with the likes of you. I'm in, Gary. (Until you try for the inevitable double-cross, that is.)

Whether Frio is really gone or not, The Empress-- whoever she is-- must be stopped. I just hope it's really not too late. She was my best friend once upon a time and she saved my life as much as I saved hers. Maybe more. I owe her that much.

So, what's your plan? And it better not involve hurting any of Legion World's non-evil sentients...

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
GAH Can someone just get her so I can have my club back? I need to clean up this insurance nightmare. Even the Claremont Insurance Company won't pay off claims that have been dangling this long.

Also the Colonel needs a place to hide his drinking and cigar smoking from that overbearing battleaxe wife of his. Er I mean spend evenings in good fellowship with men of adventurous spirit.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.