Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Club does not compete with those other fine establishments. We engage in co-opetition.

The imperfect oligopolistic competition which exists between the businesses creates a revenue maximizing situation. I grant that crushing the Bar and Cafe would increase EGSC revenues slightly. However profits would actually shrink because the EGSC would have to serve markets we don't really have a handle on.

For example if Cramer's closed, Everyday Girl and her little friends would come in here looking for slushy coffee type drinks and no one wants that.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, yeah...want a Zima with that chicken?

<bok-bok-BOK>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What Tamper said.

If EGSC closed, the café would be overrun with evil-doers and we have a hard enough time repairing damage from flying axes.

Of course, if a certain algorithm were to open an establishment, one might see the oligarchs move swiftly to crush it to meaningless code sequences. We have a nicely balanced system going here.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Gary Concord is sitting in his private booth at the rear of the dining area watching the news monitors covering recent events.>

Tamper, I'm fairly certain that the Security Office will be sending some Redshirts here looking for me in the near future.

Tell them I'll be turning myself in for questioning later this morning.

There's something I need to check on first...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.