Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Regrettably club staffers including Caliente Lady of the House though she may be, cannot accept drinks or gratuities of any kind from guests. These are included in the excessive service charges appearing on your invoices.

As for shoes, no worries. Cali's position includes a generous wardrobe allowance. I need her to look good for me... er my guests rather.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice place here, TL. Wasn't Caliente formerly known as the infamous Dragon Lady? I'd be real nice to her if I were you - she might just decide that you're expendable.

I'll drop by New Year's Eve - with my fluffy white cat, one of the more traditional Evil Genius accessories.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah Tamper Lad, good to see you again after that unfortunate incident at the Chinese Delegates ball last spring. I mean although I asked you to be friendly, I really thought slapping the CEO’s wife on the tush like that was a wee bit over the top. Still we managed to get away with only a few bullet holes in the cape, and I’m pleased to see you are not still walking with a limp.

Now, I need to undertake some “delicate” diplomacy can you arrange for a private room, fine wine and food and let me know when my guests arrive.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper Lad, you won't mind if I book one of your secret meeting rooms for the Khundish Ambassador's daughter and myself, do you? She seems more taken with me now that I'm a female, and I need those Khundish state secrets before the start of the weekend.

I'm glad we've worked out some sort of shaky understanding...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by TamperLad:
Regrettably club staffers including Caliente, Lady of the House though she may be, cannot accept drinks or gratuities of any kind from guests. These are included in the excessive service charges appearing on your invoices.

Sad, sad truth. But the wardrobe allowance is the best thing ever. Ever, I say! What do you mean I'm a shopaholic...? <.< >.>

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Wasn't Caliente formerly known as the infamous Dragon Lady? I'd be real nice to her if I were you - she might just decide that you're expendable.

Shhh. Don't tell him such things. I'm distracting his lower brain over here... I don't want the upper one catching on.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper has an UPPER brain? Who Knew?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What, What WHAT.

My interest in Caliente is purely platonic. A youngster all alone here on LW. She could easily fall in with the wrong crowd. Now she has a job to keep her off the mean streets.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmm-Hmmm Okay, I mean who am I to argue with a self proclaimed "Evil Genius?"

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Psh. I'm 19 and very self-aware Tamper Lad. I think I could survive those 'mean streets' juuuuust fine. [Roll Eyes]

*coughs* Not that I'm not thankful for my job! I am, I am. (Don't fire me. I'm too cute to be unemployed...)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm the EGSC's first patron of 2006 and you're not!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
BULER!!!

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Psh. I'm 19 and very self-aware Tamper Lad.

Don't worry about the age diff, Tamper and Cali, after all, Tom Cruise is dallying with the chick who almost slept with Dawson! [Smile]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Since we are being compared to those people. I thought it would be grossly inappropriate but fun to parody beliefs I don't understand.

So Cali if you want to eventually be Katiente to my Tomper Lad. You need to convert to my religion.

You need to worship math, transfer ownership of your genetic material including our future children to Evil Genius Incorporated, and once every several months dance around naked slapping an animal hide against a concrete surface.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
HEY!! You guys triple charged my credit card! No honour among thieves?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Since we are being compared to those people. I thought it would be grossly inappropriate but fun to parody beliefs I don't understand.

So Cali if you want to eventually be Katiente to my Tomper Lad. You need to convert to my religion.

You need to worship math, transfer ownership of your genetic material including our future children to Evil Genius Incorporated, and once every several months dance around naked slapping an animal hide against a concrete surface.

Do you also want to get yourself a fluffy Persian called Mr. Bigglesworth, TL? [Wink] [LOL]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.