Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, things are getting dull around here. I had time to give myself a manicure and force Tamper Lad to rub my feet. (That's what you get when you make icky insinuations!) Where are all the sweet, fun, easily manipu-- er, beloved customers?

Tamper, there might be a problem here... I wonder if Cramer's slightly miscalculated bill scared them all away? Maybe we should run a special...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How about free entertainment.

In keeping with the 20th century historical theme of this thread, I want something from the period in question. I was thinking a big band and swing dancing but alas i don't dance and have no rhythm to speak of. I want to choose something we all can enjoy, so i suggest an athletic contest.

So how about the Legion World ladies partake in the the EGSC's first annual invitational Jello wrestling tournament?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Dwarf-tossing!

If you were really evil, you'd have dwarf-tossing!

And if you were an evil Paul Levitz, you could have white dwarf-tossing!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What flavour of Jello?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whom
May Be Concerned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whom           Edit/Delete Post     
Ahhh...this doth appear to be precisely the sort of establishment I hath been looking for. Methinks my presence alone shall enliven thy club.

Drinks! Drinks for the Enchantress! And be fleet on thy feet, or suffer my wrath.

Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
you want to liven it up?

I got a dollar!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Compulsory wedgies?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm i admit having Cali's feet in my lap is not the worst thing she could have had me do, but where are all the brilliant schemes to take over the world? The intrigue? the backstabbing?
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Only you would dream of such things Tamper. Honestly... [No] I'd tell you you were despicable but, knowing you, you'd like it.

Though it pains me to say it, Kent does make a good point. Though, I think we are in short supply when it comes to dwarves at the moment. (Oh, come on, the pun was just waiting to be said. And, really, what's more evil than puns?)

Cramer, I'd much rather it was chocolate pudding. Thoughts?

General announcement regarding wedgies: Wedgies are for male clientele only unless otherwise specified. They may be provided by LAM, LASH and Tamper only at this time. Applications to apply wedgies can be found at the register... applications to receive may also be found there.

Now, Miss... er, Enchantress was it? What can I get for you today? And shall we start a tab...?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wedgies? Ewww! Scary thought when you have short penguin legs.

But I won't worry about it. It's not like I actually wear clothes...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whom
May Be Concerned

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:

Now, Miss... er, Enchantress was it? What can I get for you today? And shall we start a tab...?

Merlot, please, Cali dear. And a tab would be a splendid idea; I am grateful for thy foresight.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Wedgies? Ewww! Scary thought when you have short penguin legs.

But I won't worry about it. It's not like I actually wear clothes...

TMI, mon cher Rockhopper? [Wink]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

quote:
Originally posted by Amora the Enchantress:
Merlot, please, Cali dear. And a tab would be a splendid idea; I am grateful for thy foresight.

Always happy to serve an Enchantress. If you need anything else, either Tamper or myself would be honored to help you.

Oh, and don't forget to pay the tab before you leave. The interest rates here at the club are, unfortunately, rather true to the name 'evil'.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Whom
May Be Concerned

Many thanks, Cali. Verily, this club doth have the best service I hath encountered in my immortal existence. The tab shall not go unpaid, I promise thee; 'twould be dishonorable if that were to occur. I also promise thee and Tamper Lad that there shall be no drunken misbehavior from myself. Immortality brings with it a tremendous capacity for holding one's drink.
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me, the sugar on my creme brulee is still a bit granular.

Is there someone with a flame thrower or perhaps heat/flash vision to carmelize it?

Thank you.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.