Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
No Plan, Yet!

There's too much we just don't know...

And trust me, I never hurt people who don't deserve to be hurt... I simply have no regrets when someone who does deserve a beat-down gets what is coming to them.

Stopping the Empress without hurting Frio will be difficult but I'm confident we can do what needs to be done.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Fair enough, I suppose. I should probably go, y'know, fight zombies and things. Contact me when you have any leads and I'll keep my ears open. And, thank you, Gary. I-- well, anyway. See you soon.

(Sniff. I really hope Frio's going to be okay. No time to worry now, though. Got to put on a brave front and get to work. I have responsibilities and there's nothing I can do for her now.)

<smacks Tamper Lad on her way out>

Tamper, come help us. We could use your suffragettes or whatever it is you've got up your sleeves these days.

Oh, and don't worry. I'm sure once we stop The Empress, the spell keeping the Ice Palace whole will be gone. (And then I can finally get my job back. Yay tips.)

<catches sight of the Tameranian>

Hey, Nova Girl! Good to see you haven't fallen into the super genius abyss or whatever. If you're feeling your warrior's rage, feel free to help out, too.

Zombie, ho.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Zombie fighting really burns off the calories. Relax Tamper, I'll keep them off your big swollen head.
Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Appears via magic teleportation, encased in ice...>

That didn't go well...

<Magnetically shatters the ice>

Cobalt is right about one thing... I know which side I need to be on...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
<without Hel's magic, the Ice Palace slowly begins to melt... revealing the Evil Genius Supper Club once more>
From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wouldn't you know it....

It's restored the day before the insurance lady was going to come for a final inspection of the total write off that this business had become and give me the cheque...

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Hey Mr Tamper-Puss, can a girl get a drink over here?

This place needs a like Matre Dufus or some such junk.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry EDG, the bar is not stocked my staff has moved on.

I understand my former hostess has been elected leader or some such nonsense.

You are welcome to help yourself to anything you can find in the bar. What is the legal drinking age around here anyway?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

The only thing I could find behind the bar was sour mix... Bleah...

No wonder Mr Tamper-Puss is such an...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
He is of an acerbic disposition. Like he's been sucking a pickle all his life.

Good news, Daddy has just written a cheque to reopen the club. No more camping out with his volunteer army on the badminton lawns and the putting greens.

It'll be nice to have the grounds available to entertain guests again. I can't wait to beat the boys on the links.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper, I think the time is ripe for you andthe EGSC to wipe the floors with SHAKES and Cafe Cramer and offer the best liquor, coffee and liquor/coffee on Legion World! Their competitive instincts SUCK! What're you waiting for?!?!?!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
He's just sad because I had to retire as hostess what with my Leader duties and all. [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper's too busy using the 21st Century sub-prime lending crisis to his advantage to buy stocks that pay dividends into trusts that pay out 1,000 years later. We were able to round-up some old Dominion time-sphere/Schwab accounts to do so.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Bah fiat currencies are so yesterday's news. Everyone knows that after the crisis of the 22nd century the whole galaxy demanded payment in specie.

Coins are minted in the metals most useful to galactic commerce. Since war is a constant Uranium 235 and Plutonium 239 coins are universally valued amongst the cultures of the galaxy. Even where gold and silver are shunned.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So...reading between the lines...I'm guessing this means Tamper's too chicken to take out Cramer and SHAKES?!?!?

<bok-bok-BOK>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.