Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Miner, you behave or I'll sic Everyday Girl on you.

Man, it's hard out here for a bug.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I don't know about the others, Outdoor Miner, but I'm anti-Raid. [Smile]

And thanks Kent! That's half a vote I can count on at least! [Wink]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
C'mon, hot stuff... we're all just kidding around here. right?

'Course we are, Kent. But I still like me some liquor... [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I feel like I am coming into this really late when the parties in full swing.

So I’ll just make like Lesley Nielsen in Airplane and spend the rest of the election going from campaign thread to campaign thread saying

Opens door, steps through.

“I just want to say everyone’s counting on you”

Closes door and leaves.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

...well, that was strange. I hope it means he's voting for me, though. I like that Faraway Lad, he seems a good sort.
From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm....nice campaign HQ you have here, Frio.

Seems a little...artificial...somehow, though......

[Big Grin]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Frio, should you perhaps join me in my private quarters for an official leadership debate?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

As if, Dru. You can lie all you want (and, as a former villain, I'm sure you're good at it) but the people will know the truth. I mean, just ask Cobaltus or Tamper Lad or... er, never mind.

And, if anything, you're the one who could've used your powers for enhancement. Cold shrinks things (be-lieve me). Magic... who knows?

And you make a tempting offer Cobaltus but, I must ask, who would moderate? It can't be just anyone, after all. We need someone who's willing to join in the electoral process.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I feel I need to step up in defence of my friend, worthy opponent, and comrade in all things icy, Frio.

She's true blue.

Okay, back to the Rookery and my own campaign.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frio:

And you make a tempting offer Cobaltus but, I must ask, who would moderate? It can't be just anyone, after all. We need someone who's willing to join in the electoral process.

I feel only I can truly join in the two party spirit of the electoral process.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dru the Sorceress:
Hmmmm....nice campaign HQ you have here, Frio.

Seems a little...artificial...somehow, though......

[Big Grin]

Well of course the Supper Club is an artificial environment. You think Art Deco architecture occurs spontaneously in nature?

quote:
Originally posted by Frio:
As if, Dru. You can lie all you want (and, as a former villain, I'm sure you're good at it) but the people will know the truth. I mean, just ask Cobaltus or Tamper Lad or... er, never mind.

OH WAIT She wasn't referring to the club? *Looks at Frio* Er yes ask Cobie about that. I can't comment, gentlemen shouldn't divulge such details.

Wait if Frio offerred me a prime position after election (with her on top of course) why haven't I gone around sabotaging the other campaigns yet?

Since I'm confident that Dru and Cobie willl self-destruct on their own, off to Rookery and that Australian place.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Self-destructing has always been part of my campaign plan!

But as for Frio, a gentleman will never tell, unless of course you mean blabbing to the guys at SHAKES after Miner and Faraway got me all hammered and stuff!

But if Frio should win, I'd gladly be behind her throughout her term!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Aww, thank you Rockhopper Lad. And best of luck in the election process! You're a real sweetie. [Hug]

quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
I feel only I can truly join in the two party spirit of the electoral process.

As if I'd let you join anything after you so rudely ruined my last outfit with your paint! Be gone with you, cretinous man!

[Roll Eyes] There just aren't any words for you, Tamper Lad. [No] I suppose I should just be happy you're on my team.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
But if Frio should win, I'd gladly be behind her throughout her term!

Does that mean you won't if I lose? I'm not sure what to hope for now. [Wink]
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
But as for Frio, a gentleman will never tell, unless of course you mean blabbing to the guys at SHAKES after Miner and Faraway got me all hammered and stuff!

And given that we figure you're making most of it up anyway, she should have nothing to worry about.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Psh. As if I were worried. [Wink] This is Cobaltus we're talking about!
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.