Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
ATTENTION ALL SECURITY OFFICERS

Dev-Em has officially been given top priority status as a security officer for this office, working on behalf of Cobalt Kid. He is to be treated with the utmost respect, as he probably outranks you (and in fact, is of equal rank or superior to anyone other than Space Ranger, Matlock or myself).

Since he will be working on my behalf in the coming weeks on a mission of the extreme importance and high secrecy, he will have access to all files and records he would like to view as well as all venues and forums on Legion World.

If you have any questions, please leave a message with my assistants and I will respond to you in due course.

- Cobalt Kid
Chief of Security

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<flies back at top speed>

Okay, Security Officers follow me. Everyone huddle around and move quickly and when I tell you to. We're on a Code Red Alert.

I want the full forensics report on where Lardy was shot. Get that to me ASAP.

Monitor all communications traffic on Legion World for the next 24 hours. The attacks seem to have ceased but we need to be on the scene immediately after another one happens.

<looks at all the young female interns; can't seem to find one he feels stands out as someone he can bang ideas back and forth with>

Girls, listen, I need a list of all events taking place on Legion World within the next few days. While I have a suspicion, I want to make sure there aren't any other events going on that might also explain these attacks.

Keep walking with me people. We've got work to do.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

<looks at all the young female interns; can't seem to find one he feels stands out as someone he can bang ideas back and forth with>

I guess I'm back to being chopped liver...

Serves me right for not quitting.

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

My! Don't you get all mad at me too. I was talking to the support staff, not you. You know I consider a full agent these days, on par with Shark Lad, Arachne and the rest. I didn't know if you were available right now.

I could use your help. Various security officers and LMBers are under attack.

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
You're so cute when you get flustered, Boss.

But sometimes I feel like you don't even see me when I'm right next to you...

Stupid fricking Cack Form...

--------------------

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, see or not, you smell great [Wink]

Now let's brainstorm for a second. There are a few leads that we have here that could all be connected or stand out on their own.

#1 - The LMB Leader election is about to finish. That means momentarily, the LMB is in a state of chaotic flux right now.

#2 - Zardi is still on Legion World and has only recently been appearing again.

#3 - The Legion World Prom, which happens to coincide with a gathering of major delegates and ambassadors on Legion World. Don't ask me why I think the LW Prom is important--I have a gut feeling and I just think it is. I have my reasons and don't want to go into it.

You're going to the Prom, right?

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Flatterer... [Roll Eyes]

Okay in reverse order, Yes, I'm Going to the Prom with Tony Broadneck.

Yeah, tell me about Zardi, it took me a month to find my way out of that maze the last time. But didn't Kent blast his top guy with that Chronal Whatsit? And Candle seems to be able to sniff out his agents and get rid of them. Plus, Zardi don't seem to like getting his own hands dirty, which means he's got one of his creatures down here if he's involved. Maybe you should have Pagan or Candle check people out.

And Third, when isn't this place in an uproar?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Tony Broadneck? Oh My Whee...you can do better than that.

<holds up hands to stop the potential onslaught before it happens>

Changing subjects a little, but trust me, it matters in the larger sense, do you think Everyday Girl is acting strangely lately? As her friend, have you noticed something?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<arrives via space cab>

<sarcastically> Thanks for the ride, guys...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lardy! Hm, without you porting from place to place, we'll have to consider one of us grabbing you for a fly.

<hand on shoulder>

Don't worry Lardy. You've lost your powers before and got them back. I believe they'll come back.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<shakes head> I dunno, Des...last time I knew who took them and...well, you know how that turned out. This time feels different.

I think my days as a superhero may very well be over. I...I need to get out of this hospital gown and change into something more appropriate.

<leaves room>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Tony Broadneck? Oh My Whee...you can do better than that.

<holds up hands to stop the potential onslaught before it happens>

Changing subjects a little, but trust me, it matters in the larger sense, do you think Everyday Girl is acting strangely lately? As her friend, have you noticed something?

What's wrong with Tony? I like him...

Crap on a Stick! Boss, you're about as subtle as a punch in the nose.

Jeebus, Just because Brit's a "late bloomer" when it comes to guys.

Look, Brit's fine, and Sam is a Great Guy! A little weird sometimes but this is Legion World.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ah, so you do admit he's weird. Look, the last thing I want to do is have to explain to yet another person my reasons, but I think Sam Pureheart is no good.

Tony Broadneck, however, is kind of likeable. I'm just saying you're a beautiful, intelligent and courageous girl, My Whee. You can do better than the class jock. But forget about all that.

In my opinion, Everyday Girl is acting very weirdly lately. Sure, she's acting really girly and its Prom. I get that part. But this girl was raised by superheroes and wizards. She comes from a line of viking heroes. And she's had to deal with my off-color comments about women since she was about 13. She shouldn't be acting *this* girly and franky, unstable. As her friend, I advise you (as your friend) to keep an eye on it.

But now we're back to square one with just about no leads. I hate sitting around and waiting for something to happen.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<re-enters>

Hey, I'm back. Officer Taylor of the Security Office reporting for duty.

Any leads on the attempt on my life?

--------------------

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Boss, all of Legion World knows you don't like Sam. Jeebus, I think it was on LW TMZ this morning, "Tempers Flare over the Heiress to the Quank Fortune" or some nonsense like that.

Supposedly you and Sam had a stare down over Brit.

Look, last week Sam and Tony were the greatest thing since Hydrogen Scoop Ram-Jets and this week they're dirt.

What's the only thing different?

Look, he makes me feel a little weird when he does that lick his lips thing, but it's not a crime.

And he really does treat Brit like a princess.

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.