Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - Post-Crisis
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well team, since our last struggle with Phineas B. Fuddle, Space Ranger and I have come back to the Office of Security and I feel all of us have done a great job. Working in conjunction first with LardLad and now with Ram Boy, we've cleaned up Legion World and solved several long-standing problems. Gangs are at an all-time low with more youths involved in volunteerism, and the community is as vibrant as ever.

It's with this sense of accomplishment, I'm pleased to announce my retirement as Chief of Security--this time my real one. I want to go out now while times are good and there are no crisis looming, less I be stuck here forever.

It's been a good run and we've saved Legion World too many times to mention. I hope many of you will continue to serve and those who don't, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

As for me, I plan to focus on the Space Knights Templar which I am co-founder with Eryk Davis Ester, as well as various other businesses and projects I've neglected over the years, including renewing my interest in Legion World's scientific community.

I will always be here to defend Legion World as a member of the LMB and as one of your favorite heroes, I won't let you down.

It's been quite a ride since 3003--thanks for all the long years of support.

[Cheers]

Cobalt Kid resigns as Chief of Security and the Office of Security, effective June 10, 3010.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
cheers, boss!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we can finally take that long weekend away that you've been promising me, Cobie. With your job here at the Office of Security and my duties as Psyonia's representative in the Legion World Senate keeping us so busy, it's like we never see each other lately [Frown]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hopefully that can change! Legion World has missed you, but no one more than me!

What do you say we give the ol' office one last go round? [Love]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt! ...Oops... Sorry [Embarrassed]

Hello Princess... Umm... Long Time No See?

I'll Ummm... be back in a minute...

Truth and Justice Shall Prevail!
(Poppin' Hotties! No Silicone in those Super-Puppies... of Space!)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.