Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Home cookin' all the way, amigo.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I feel the same way, Dev. I've taken to frying my own burgers.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I love my mom's Jeanburgers as I call them. She makes the perfect burger. Love my wife's cookin', but every once in a while, I gotta have a Jeanburger.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The theme song for the underrated (yet seemingly accursed) TV show "Misfits of Science" ended with the cryptic phrase, "Good night, bunnies."

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

I always liked Joyce DeWitt over the other ladies of the show. True, she had some bad hairdo's, but she had vastly underated legs.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
As well as way too much eyeliner,
But, whatever..................... [tease]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Today is the 119th anniversary of the first documented Ice Cream Sundae.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
The actors I enjoy the most are usually the character actors that usually get overlooked.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
During World War I, among the civilian loyalty groups were the Boy Spies of America, the Sedition Slammers, and the Terrible Threateners.

When I hear the name the Terrible Threateners, I think of someone saying "You better be loyal to the United States or I'll give you this flower" or "If you don't buy a war bond, I'll beat myself up."

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL at Quis!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
It went from cool and wet snow conditions to super mild and raining like crazy in, I'm not kidding you, less than 4 hours!

Crazy country.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

... job hunting again. Timber has gone to pot in SC.

Friggin hate job huntin'. After the last few jobs doing a crash and burn due to the economy... this is really tiresome.

--------------------

Something pithy!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
After 2 weeks of buying my Skechers "Shape Ups", my overnight charley-horses have ceased!!

The damned things are hard to walk on, but they really stretch the calves & hamstrings!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
As well as way too much eyeliner,
But, whatever..................... [tease]

Whaddaya doin' lookin' at her eyes?

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king

Hey good buddy! [Smile]

Joyce DehalfWitt's actually in my hometown of Hamilton this coming weekend doing her one-woman show.

I'm sure she'll sell out the shows! *cough, cough*

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.