Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 98)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I am five miles above cleome's house. Okay, above her burgh, not neccessarily her house.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm drinking coffee from a Starbucks Las Vegas mug... I also own a Starbucks Niagara Falls mug...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm really, really hoping to get to Borobudur and Prambanan temples later this year, and Ayutthaya in Thailand next year. What can I say, I'm a sucker for ancient ruins and magnificent temples.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
My niece was going through some old photos and found a letter I wrote when I was at summer camp when I was nine years old. Note: Kenny is my older brother. Richard was my best friend.

The letter, mistakes and all, reads:

Dear Dad, Mom, & Kenny

Hi! How are you? I am fine. It nice here. It rained Monday. I did some fishing. I saw 3 movies one was the crawling hand. I am having a good time. Last night was boxing. Ma, I could couldn't find the pen, so I borrowed one. Your probly wondering why I am writing so early is because I am home sick. I even miss Kenny. Has Richard called yet? The address is: St. Mary's of the Pines Box 330 Pelham N.H. 03076. At the end of rest peirod I have to stop. And any ways I am near the end. Some kids are mean. And know the man at where the bus stop he live near Uncle Dan's deli. Well by now

Love
Robert

XOXOX SOS

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Aw Quis, that's adorable!!

My aunts and uncles keep trying to set me up with girls from "respectable" families. Alas, even if I found these particular girls smokingly attractive, and even if I weren't with Blaze,I'd be afraid to get involved with them because of the inevitable extended family business politics I'd be dunking myself in.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't remember anything from that camp except for that movie.

The C rawling Hand

Wow! It has the Skipper in it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Currently eating a peanut butter and nutella sandwich on a toasted sub roll. Oooooooooooh good.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Our very spoiled dog has ousted me from my bed.

And he's shedding all over my pillows.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I dropped off a houseguest at the airport today after 2 weeks...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

The Philippines has four churches collectively inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List as the Baroque Churches of the Philippines.

The Church of the Immaculate Conception of San Agustín, Intramuros, Manila

The Church of Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion in Santa Maria, Ilocos Sur

The Church of Santo Tomas de Villanueva, Miag-ao, Iloilo

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Titan is the name of a brand of Mars bar copies.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Last weekend I tried a new recipe: Tuna-Fennel Pasta Salad. Yum!

This weekend, I'm debating trying Maple-Nut Grits. Or Strawberry-Arugula Salad with Sweet Lime Vinaigrette.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
My son Sam is allll boy. He ran into the room the other night, ripped on, then shouted proudly

"I POOTED!" Other than the gagging that then took place, Carol and I cracked up.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
To celebrate my cat's 13th birthday yesterday, I gave her an extra treat and didn't boot her out of my TV-watching seat.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

So sweet [Smile]

My dog likes snuggling up beside my pillows and getting his tummy tickled when he's sleepy.

--------------------

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.