Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » On the rooftops and skycrapers of Legionnpolis... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: On the rooftops and skycrapers of Legionnpolis...
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<Sir Roy lunges into the fray, swinging his sword at Power Boy>

You've resisted arrest! Now you must be taken down!

<Roy's composure is completely lost; he cannot think strait, only feeling rage>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<via comlink> Tempest, maintain that perimeter around the block!

<thinks> Good thing I had her evac all the civvies in the area!

<flies fists-first and knocks the wind out of Cobie>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
"WHOAH! Watch it ! "

< PB speeeeeeds around behind Sir Roy ...

positing a well placed BOOT to Sir Roy's behind!!

Sir Roy falls forward with a THUMP! dust scattering >

"Control your lackey Chief or he 's going to get hurt! "

<Sir Roy's face only turns a darker shad of RED. Sir Roy growl's ready to make another lunge >

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
< Notices out of the corner of his eye .. the Chief attacking Cobalt >

"I guess we are in it now"

<faces Sir Roy.>

"THIS is going to be fun. I'm gonna shove those loitering tickets SO far .... "

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow just kept her distance and launched volley after volley of arrows...and not the boxing glove type. She was launching fire arrows, poison arrows, electric...you name if she got it. She would have brought highly explosive stuff, but she was not allowed to use lethal force. Let it rain, She thought bitterly.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy presses his advantage on Cobalt and knocks him into a nearby building>

<takes a moment to assess> Arrow--get Exnihil while he's unprotected! Kall---er, Hot Chick, Dev pile it on Power Boy! The rest of you on Furball and Question Kid! This is gonna be a rout, Officers!

<flies into the hole he deposited Cobie into>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Watch it, 'Chief'! {she thinks}

{blasts Power Boy with some seering hard light}

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

"OW"

<as seering light hits PB>

"I ACTUALLY felt that."

<Realizing he needs to finish this fast. Grabs Sir Roy by the collar .... spins him around and around .... hurling him into the air spaceward >

"twit"

<PB begins to run toward Hot Chick. Then notices the air pressure change .... sees Dev flying towards him. PB changes direction. Running towards Dev, hitting or kicking a random Security gaurd as he goes, swating or dodging arrows as the come>

<As Dev gets closer and closer. PB laughs!! >

"HAHAHA Now THIS is a battle !"

<PB ROARS running toward DEV>

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow takes out two arrows and aims straight at Exxnihil. But she was interrupted by a fast blur. Before she knew it her bow and arrow were out of her hands.

"How?" She asked.

"I absorbed a high-level powerset, still have remnants of it," Question Kid said.

"Of course, you're valuable in battle. How did they get you to side with them?" Red Arrow asked.

Question Kid slowly walked closer to her. "They know more than you guys do, they hold more answers. I have to go with them, it's called destiny."

"Do you live to be exploited?! They are using you as a weapon," She said.

"And Chief Lardy wasn't?" He asked.

"Its...complicated...but you will not hurt me. You love me." She said.

"You know it would be irresponsible for me to date anyone. If I love you, it's more like a sister," He explained. He used the last of the super-speed to run up and touch her hand. "But you sleep now. We can talk later."

He absorbed her archery skills and memories. He used the bow and arrow he grabbed to launch some arrows at the back of Chief Lardy, hoping to provide a distraction.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev floats amongst the chaos that has errupted around him. His face turning from sadness to disbelief to anger.

He hears Lardy's commands and looks around, his anger growing.

He flies towards Power Boy and then past him as fast as he can and grabs both Lardy and Cobat Kid before Lardy can use the advantage he has on Cobalt Kid.

"Consider me resigned Chief," he says as he flies both of them from the range of the battle, Increasing speed and hitting the containment field surrounding the group. The feedback caused by the blow stuns Tempest enough to allow Dev to pass through with his two confused passengers.

Dev floats, holding both at arms length. "Don't even try anything. I am not in the mood for this any longer. Both of you are acting like spoiled children that need to be sent to time out. Cobie, you try to move me and it won't work...and Lardy, so help me if you even think of activating your exo-skeleton, I will rip the thing into 5 million pieces before the batteries have a chance to register the command."

He looks from one to the other.

"What the hell are you trying to do her Cobalt. Lardy is right, you're doing your own thing again with no thought to those around you," He looks down and blasts several of Red Arrows Arrows before they hit their target, saving Exnihil from certian loss of his leg.

He turns to Lardy, "and you are just as bad. A robot Army? Strong Arm tactics."

"Maybe I'm a fool, but we've all been friends for a long time now, and we're all not thinking clearly here. There is something else going on and you two can't stop this grandstanding long enough to even think about the damage your causing...not only to your friends, but to Legion World itself!"

[ February 28, 2011, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{continues to blast Power Boy}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<wipes away bloody nose>

You're right Dev. And I think things may be far more dangerous than I thought; we'll need to work together. But you guys are hounding me, not the other way around. I'm sorry, but what do you want me to do?

<suddenly a satellite from Legion World's orbit comes crashing into the three of them, knocking Cobalt free>

Call off your goons Chief and pull the plug on your army! A submission now on my part will only encourage you!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<rights himself and ponders his next move>

Dev...you're my closest ally here. I need your trust above all others. <points to Cobie> All he had to do was come quietly, and this would not have happened. You saw him! HE made the first move, here! If he had come along quietly, we could have sorted out this mess. This is on HIM, Dev! Can't you see this?

<as Dev ponders> And the robots...they're just a contingency plan. If I don't have a continfency plan and we fail, then what happens to Legion World?

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Arrives at super speed, seemongly appearing out of nowhere Facing Dev with his arms folded across his chest.>

Time to let Cobie go Dev, unless you can tell me what he and his group have done other than annoying Chief Lard-Butt!

I don't want to have to fight you, and you really don't want to fight me because for the first time in forever I wouldn't have to hold back at all.

You can keep Lard-Butt, but I'm taking Cobie and his people with me, Now!

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<nods to Ranger>

We've gotta check on Ex and the others.

Thanks for the save, as always.

<flies back into the fray below>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.