Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » On the rooftops and skycrapers of Legionnpolis... (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: On the rooftops and skycrapers of Legionnpolis...
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Scoops up Question Kid, being extremely careful not to make skin to skin contact>

Okay Cobie I've got my two... See you at the Rookery!

<Fires a heat vision burst at Tempest's backside! Causing her to jump and lose contact with the threads she attached to Dev.>

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Right behind you, pal. But first...

<blast Tempest from behind with a light wave of debris magnetically; not enough to hurt but to distract her so Dev could get free>

I owe you one Dev, and I promise...I was listening to your words.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev screams in pain...something that he has not done in years.

He summons every ounce of strength he has left and flies away, the threads slowly dissipating as he moves further away and struggles against them.

He finally gets free and continues to fly away, knowing there is no more he can do for any of his friends in the condition he is in.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Tempest stumbles from Cobalt Kid and Space Ranger's attack, her frantic face looks on as Dev Em gets away. She turns around, she looks and realizes that her side has not been able to capture anyone. She straightens her hair and mends her clothes. She takes a deep breath.)

Cobalt Kid, impressive as ever, and these newer faces...delightful.

(She levitates into the air and looks for Chief Lardy.)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
SharkLad watches Furball struggle unsuccessfully against Space Ranger.

"You're damn right this isn't over!"

SharkLad surveys the wreckage around him.

"This all better be sprockin' worth it."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<climbs out from some debris>

Unh...someone arrest that stray side of building that hit me!

<looks around>

We lost, didn't we?

<face turns red>

I trust everyone's ready to pursue?

All because Dev is a turncoat! Well, we're bring charges on his ass for violating the Security Officers Code! And all this... <motions around at destruction> ...is on Cobie!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Tempest spots Lardy climbing out of some rubble. She lowers herself to him. She frantically waves her arms and the barrier fades.)

That barrier was pointless, that had exit strategy around it.

(Looks at all the fallen officers.)

We're going to need to get a stronger lot for the next time.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow slowly woke up after being knocked off her feet. The memories were being jumbled in her head again, the Soul Gem Spirit was silent because it could tell she was confused. She rejoined Chief Lardy.

"We got really lucky this time, they had power on their side. But now we have Prep, and with Prep you can win anything. Any ideas yet?" She explained.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Arrow, you may be the best strategist among those of us in the Office. I'm open to suggestions from you as soon as we find out where they've gone...Did you place that tracking device on Question Kid like we discussed?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

We'll need Pureheart's unit ASAP for all these redshirts. <presses button on Omnicom>

I may need to activate my backup plan, Tempest.

--------------------

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Those vile malcontents. Reveling in the violence and destruction while laughing in our faces.

I may have failed you Chief, but I promise it will not happen again!

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"It could have gone horrible if Question Kid had touched Dev early on...we got extremely lucky. Sebastian (Question Kid's real name BTW) will try to teach them strategy, and they don't even need to be very creative. They are powerhouses," Red Arrow explained.

Red Arrow said, "We do have a good mixed team so far. I fire projectiles, you are skilled at combat/leadership, Tempest manipulates matter, SharkLad has super-strength, Sir Roy is a skilled fighter, and Hot Chick has energy."

"Chief Lardy, Sharklad, and Tempest need to isolate Powerboy early, because frankly he is off the charts in terms of power.Once Powerboy is taken out, help whoever needs it," Red Arrow said(OCC: My real username is Little Barda so I find this amusing) "Cobalt Kid was struggling against Hot Chick so I think a rematch is in order. Sir Roy, follow Question Kid. Your armor provides the most protection from his powers."

"There are two votile variables, the first being friends Cobalt Kid recruits. The second is Question Kid, simply because he can solo most of us. Hopefully, probability induced stupidity will leave us alone." She narrowed her eyes for a few seconds.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<takes Arrow aside>

Those are very sound strategies, Arrow. But I need your commitment about non-lethal attacks...it looked as if you nearly killed Exnihil back there. Please understand, these aren't murderous people; they're destructive and misguided but not the kind of enemies who merit lethal force. I've a feeling we'll be confronting those types before it's over...

<motions Roy over>

You two are my lieutenants, now. But I have to know...can I trust the two of you? Dev has just seriously betrayed me, and I need to know you will not follow suit.

Will the two of you stay by my side no matter what?

--------------------

Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<from the shadows, a figure emerges when she sees everyone leaving Shark Lad alone for a moment>

Oh Sharky...

<Lolita begins wiping away the cuts and bruises from Furball on Sharky, who is still trying to calm down; he is covered in blood>

Calm down now Sharky...let the rage subside...

I'm not getting involved in this. But I won't stand by when one of the only genuinely kind friends I have is at risk to not only be hurt but also lose control.

<pats away at the cuts>

This isn't good for you Sharky. I'm worried about you.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Tempest watches as Lardy speaks to Sir Roy and Red Arrow. She touches her back where Space Ranger's heat vision hit her. She looks back at the trio. Her eyes squint with rage. She collects herself, removes the glove on her right hand and looks at the oval opal ring on her middle finger. She smiles, puts her glove back on. A security officer strolls by her. She smiles at him, he smiles back. She turns her back on the group and faces him. She sends up a glamour around herself and the man runs screaming. She laughs hysterically. She looks back to the trio.)

Just you wait.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.