Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » On the rooftops and skycrapers of Legionnpolis... (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: On the rooftops and skycrapers of Legionnpolis...
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<Security Officers go flying in every direction away from PB ... as he lands super strength kicks and punches>

<few combatants remain standing>

<he turns to Hot Chick>

"Surely Hotness, we can decide this contest is some other manner ..."

<grins and swaggers up to Hot Chick>

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
When Lardy yelled arrest them, Furball knew what was coming next.

He pivoted and ran towards Sharklad at full speed. They hit each other with a fury that few others on Legion World could ever hope to match.

Through the sides of buildings and floors they battled out of site of the others.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looked at Lardy.

"The problem is...I don't trust either of you now," he said as he tosses Lardy back towards the battle.

He slowly turned to meet Space Rangers gaze, and as he did he removed his OoS jacket and tossed it to the side...letting it fall to the ground. "I don't want to fight you either...I just want to see if I can stop my friends from killing each other."

With that Dev flew full speed back to the battle field to try to stop the battle.

[ February 28, 2011, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Flies next to Dev>

You grab Sharky, I'll get your brother...

We'll be at the Quank Tower when you're ready to talk DEV.

And for the record, I was praying you didn't call me...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(On the ground, maintaining the mystic field, Tempest notices Dev Em and Space Ranger.)

Great, as if the scorecard wasn't difficult enough.

(She turns and sees Power Boy and Hot Chick still in conflict.)

Hhhhiiiiissssss

(Energy snakes wrap themselves around Power Boy as to hold him down for Hot Chick to finish him off. Tempest grins.)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ranger, change of plans. The next stop is the Rookery. One guess as to why and why it will really put a stop to the "Chief".

I'm the meantime, this battle isn't really doing us any good...

<flies towards Tempest to lend Power Boy a hand>

Viv? Is that you? No...it's not...but something similar. Whoever you are--why are you helping them? This isn't your battle. We're doing what we think is right.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev veers his descent towards Tempest, hitting the ground about ten yards behind her, causing the street to crumble out from under her. Emerging under Power Boy, he separates him and Hot Chick for the moment.

"Hope Power Boy can recover quick," he says as he flies towards where Shark Lad and Furball are fighting.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Tempest regains her composure. She sneers at Dev Em.)

Wishy washy types...

(She turns to Cobalt Kid.)

Darling, I live here now. It makes it my business!

(Still concentrating on the field, she uses the easiest element for her to access, her favorite. AIR!!!! The winds pick up as a small twister is flung at Cobalt Kid.)

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Cobalt uses his 10 year experience mastering flight to just barely dodge the oncoming windstorm, though it cuts through his uniform and skin>

Gonna be like that, eh? Not the friendliest bunch, these Security Officers.

<flies back in an arc using his magnetism so two space cruisers go flying at Tempest>

Rule #1 for Security office accounting: save a specific amount of funds for Cobalt Kid property damage.

<turns sharply>

Question Kid, need a hand?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
The Rookery it is Cobalt!

<Flies in between Furball and Shark-Lad shoving the two away from each other>

Playtime is over Guys... C'mon Furball we need to see a bird about an old flame...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Tempest's eyes widen.)

Maintaining this field is ridiculous

(Tempest throws her hands forward and summons a sphere of energy that surrounds her. The cruisers crash on the energy and explode. Tempest waves her hands and clears all the debris, smoke and flames. The pilots float in the air, suspended by Tempest. She lowers the sphere.)

That...was uncalled for!

(She launches a white energy burst onto Cobalt Kid's back.)

Then again, hitting you in the back was too.

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball wants to scream. Furball wants to lash out at Space Ranger, but he knows that he is right and they need to get through this more than he wants to continue fighting with Shark Lad. Ironically, he felt the Shark Lad was holding back for some reason.

He screams back at Shark Lad, "This isn't done!!!"

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

As Space Ranger removes Furball from the equation, he stepps in front of Shark Lad. I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gotten you into this. I have to stop anyone else from getting hurt.

Dev flies out of the building and sees Cobalt Kid get blasted in the back. "Damn!"

He pours on the speed and gets between Tempest and Cobalt Kid as another blast hits him. "Uuuufff!" is the only sound he can utter.

He manages a flash of heat vision that is enough to force Tempest to shield herself and give him the moment he needs to get Cobalt out of harms way. "Get your people out of here Des...NOW!"

He then launches himself out f the hole they were in and straight at Tempest.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<is blasted in the back from Tempest and is knocked over by the force; now from the waist up, his uniform is in tatters>

Ugh...playing rough...just like Viv... [Big Grin]

<springs back up and flies back into the air>

I have no qualms hitting anyone, female or not, but I generally like to know them first! I think you're making a mistake making me your enemy.

<sees Exnihil close by, surrounded>

Forgive me if I multi-task.

<flies over, punching a security officer and carrying a wave of debris into the others>

Thought you could use a hand Ex but you can return the favor. The pretty magic using one is tough and I haven't figured out how to beat her yet. It may be time to move on to the Rookery.

And keep an eye out for Red Arrow...

Tempest
Enchantress

(Tempest looks in surprise to see Dev Em speeding toward her. She aligns herself with the air so that he passes through her. She points her fingers at him and entwines him in thin energy threads.)

Trying to take me out!

Naughty, naughty!

Stand down, traitor! And I won't make this too painful.

(She cause lightning to coarse through the threads.)

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.