Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Attack of the Lard-Bots!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Attack of the Lard-Bots!!!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<thousands of Lard-Bots begin their movements through the skies and streets of Legion World. Initially held as a private reserve for the security office by Chief Lardy and later activated by Red Arrow, they now have one order: to find the Red Bee.>

<Yet, something is wrong with their programming. Either a malfunction stemming from their creation, a problem from their recent diagnostic changes or controlled by something more sinister, the Lard-Bots will not stand down.>

<As part of their orders, there is a curfew for the citizens of Legion World as to expedite the search for the terrorist, the Red Bee. Yet Legion World's populace is the type to ignore such curfews and disobey such things! The Lard-Bots respond as their cold logic dictates: they begin firing on the citizenry to get them back to their homes!!!>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I knew this was a huge mistake! The risk was too great! It's Dark Stu all over again!

But while they may be an army... I'm a part of something much greater--the LMB!

<Cobalt begins crushing Lard-Bots in the sky with his magnetism, turning them into scrap iron and sending them below as weapons for the common citizens tonsedemd themselves.>

For Legion World!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
SharkLad leaps into the fray

''Its frenzy time!''

SharkLad lets loose a barrage of projectile teeth, beheading scores of Lard-bots.

''Yipee ki yay, mother-sprockers!''

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<some Bots fortify their damages with scrap from other Bots>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Bot programming updates>

Rogue LMBers detected...resisting arrest...adaptive programming "Sentinel 101" initiating...compensating for LMB powers...magnetism defenses downloading...downloading more defenses...

[ March 07, 2011, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Chief Lardy ]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sharky! Good to see you! They've been like stuffed animals against me so far, but if I know Lardy, anything he had a hand in will be able to adapt. So get ready for the next wave.

<crushes a half-dozen bots into a giant ball and uses it as mace.>

By the way, how's Lolita? I suspected she went to see you. She loves the bad boys!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy soars overhead, flanked by his three Bot lieutenants>

<they land near Cobalt and Sharklad>

Don't shoot us, guys--these three have independent programming from the others and can help. <turns to the Bots> Say hello, guys!

Jeepers! Er, hi.

By the sacred manboobs! Greetings!

Um, hello.

<beams at them> Aren't they great?

Now, who the sprock has unleashed the Lard-Bots?!?

[ May 09, 2011, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf and Hot Chick land right behind them.

"That would be Litle Red Riding Hood. Dev is trying to talk her down right now. she's hold up and doesn't seem to want to come out. He doesn't want to hurt her, but he can't afford to waste too much more time."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

What? Emily did this?!?! Oh...damn...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lardy! Your nervous system! The strain...this could kill you!

<Cobalt stops though, knowing he's wasting his breath. Lardy can't stand on the sidelines when innocents are in trouble. They'd all do the same.>

Try to be careful, pal. In the meantime, lets kick some ass!

<Cobalt ignores the three bots, initially finding their creation a bit disturbing, particularly Clive.>

A lil high and low? I'll hit 'em high...

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf looks around and spots Sharklad.

"Okay sweetie," he says to Hot Chick, "we're going that way, away from Sharky...the laast thing we need is fo the two of us to get carried away too close to each other."

With that, he and Hot Chick head off and wade into the Lard Bots full force.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<flies near Cobalt>

Keep it on the friggin' down-low, Des! You know damn well if you were me, you'd do the same thing. My health vs. the Security of Legion World? There's no ****in' contest!

<flies off and hits 'em high>

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thunder Girl! Get out there and see what all that racket is! Boy Zombie and I are trying to watch Space-Idol!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{Hot Chick battles Bots ferociously alongside Timber Wolf}

It's...very strange being being on this side of the fight. I remember being in these same streets, donning a wedding dress and leading the Church of the Eternal Void in mass killings.

{glances at Timber Wolf in the throes of battle}

Would I have stuck around this long in the midst of all this danger, which is doing me no good in taking down Wyandotte and the others...if not for him?

{inceinerates a Bot that was about to blast Timber Wolf from behind}

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Grins at Lardy's explosive mood; thats the Lardy LW needs right now.>

Shark Lad, how about a fastball special? The robots are beginning to counter my magnetism. They'll soon see that it's only the most obvious of my abilities.

I was hoping to get a glance at Hot Chick again; something about her gives me pause. But both Lardy and TWolf vouch for her now...

Hm, that smell of cookies and sex...Thunder Girl must be about to join us!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.