Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Attack of the Lard-Bots!!! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Attack of the Lard-Bots!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah...it's package is anatomically proportional! [Big Grin] <helps blast the moat> You know, about as big as the tail... [Wink]

Man! I should never have made these (admittedly beautiful) things. What was I thinking?!?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev continues to blast at Lardzilla with his heat vision, weakening parts of it enough for Sharklad to rip off and toss into the moat.Dev makes pass after pass, first the Lardzillam, then the parts thrown in the moat, melting those beyind it's ability to repair.

"Hey Lardy," he yells, "I'm gonna save the face for last..."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf has changed back to human and keeps ripping apart the smaller Lard Bots and tossing the parts up to Hot Chick to melt. Albiet wearing only a pair of jogging shorts.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{doesn't seem to mind the jogging shorts}

Hubba-hubba! [Drool]

Alright, Kalla concentrate on melting the pieces, so the Bots will have a rude surprise when they fall into the moat...

{suddenly, a stray Bot blast knocks her bikini top loose}

Oop!

{blasts the offending Bot to smithereens, though it goes out with a grin}

{catches the loose top and ties it back on}

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf starts grinning. "I was gonna offer to help ya with that babe!" He yells up as he rips another Lard Bot in half. "Maybe once we get these things taken care of."
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<at the moat>

Was that my gratuitous nudity sense tingling? Nah, I got no powers...

Looks like the Bots are starting to fall in. Good.

<glances over at Lardzilla>

That handsome thing's another story...what Dev's doing won't be enough, as it is programmed to use debris to fortify what it loses. And it's whipping up plenty of debris to use! It also takes the bulk of the Bots' smarts to form itself, so another moat won't work.

Everyone, attack the big one...the others are out of commission! Anyone got some ideas? To start with, I think we should try to sever the tail--it's causing the most damage!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev flies over to Hot Chick, "hit the tail from this side at the base, and I'll hit it from the other side, maybe between the two of us and Cobie was can get the tail seperated.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Timberwolf starts ripping the multitude of thruster off on one side of the giant robot, trying to make it lopsided enough to have one of the heavier hitters knock it over.
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, if we sever the tail, it will only have its thrusters left to help maintain its balance. Once it's severed, it'll need to be thrown into the moat before it can reattach to the main body. Then, we should have some time before it can build an entirely new tail...

{looks down its path} It's getting much closer to the Powersphere, though. We need Sharklad to keep stalling it!

{blasts at the tail's base}

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

The monster swats at Timber Wolf and fires its fusion breath at the others.

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{she is hit full-on by the fusion breath and falls from the sky}

AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Distracted by Kalla's cries of pain, Timberwolf is knocked unconscious by the giant arm and is tossed into the side of a building.
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev, although worried by his friends being hurt, takes an advantage and flies into the hole the have burnt into the things tail and rips the tail off of its body, tossing it into the maot of molten metal.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<catches Hot Chick before she hits the ground, perhaps against his better judgement>

Need a lift? I've gotcha.

<as she drifts into unconsciousness, her features shift>

Oh, man! I can't let everyone see Kalla Hrykos outta nowhere...

<looks around, lays her safely inside the same building where Timber Wolf landed, coincedentally>

Looks abandoned and still structurally sound. You should be safe here 'til you wake up...

<flies back into battle>

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Timberwolf is actually jarred awake by the pain of his arm breaking when he hits the ground.

"Oh man..." he says as he sees Lardy fly away.

He crawls over to where Lardy left her.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.