Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Attack of the Lard-Bots!!! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Attack of the Lard-Bots!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<finds Dev>

You're like me, an old 20C film buff, right? Ever seen The Empire Strikes Back? Remember the harpoon scene with the AT-AT?

[ March 07, 2011, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Chief Lardy ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Got it. Lets go...you go one way, I'll go the other, adnwe should tie the legs up real good."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Where are we gonna find some wire that long and that strong at this hour?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Construction site maybe...long strands of metal that can be melted just enough to be pliable...it might work."
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, let's get them! I think binding the legs would work better than trying to take out the knees because most of its thrusters are still intact! <looks around> There's a construction site!

<looks back> Hurry! Sharky's giving ground and Cobie just got knocked out! And my Lieutenant Bots are fighting valiantly but taking a severe beating!

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf makes it to Kalla's side.

"Gotta get you out of here before anyone else sees you."

He stands up, and gently picks her up. He moves through the building to the other side and exits to the street.

"He pauses as a wave of pain flows through him. He looks at her, "Grife, you are beautiful."

He sees a hovercar, breaks into itm and sets her in gently. He then hotwires it to get to the Bunker to engage lockdown protocols for their protection and privacy. "Thank the gods some things are still easy," he says as he pulls away.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{wakes but is still woozy} Beautiful? I...I was afraid the real me wouldn't live up to the illusion...
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev flies off to the construction site and returns with more than enough metal strands. he starts softening them with his heat vision.

"I hope this works," he says as he binds several of the together.

"Once we get them in place back off quick so I can freezze them. Then get ready to push."

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Hot Chick:
{wakes but is still woozy} Beautiful? I...I was afraid the real me wouldn't live up to the illusion...

"More than lives up to it..." he says as they pull up clse to wehre the Bunker is.

He moves around the car, and picks her up again trying not make her too aware of his broken arm.

"We'll be safe here. I can lock it down so nobody can get in."

He takes her into the Bunker .

[ March 07, 2011, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Timber Wolf ]

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
"Once we get them in place back off quick so I can freezze them. Then get ready to push."

I'm ready when you are, Dev. <does his best to hide the pain his condition is causing him>

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

OOC - Doh.
Dev - Em
KIA

They start the process, and as they are wrapping the beast up, Dev looks at Lardy..."your heart rate's elevated, your nerves are glowing white hot and your face is showing the pain. Let's get this thing done, so you can go back to Medicus 2."

He smiles a smile of understanding at his friend. "I may not be Cobie, but I know you well enough, and respect you for what you're doing...now stand back." Dev uses his breath to harden the metal.

Now let's get this thing into the heat a little at a time...so we can melt this Sprockin thing once and for all."

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Dev, Lardy, Sharklad and the 3 Lieutenant Bots all help drag it into the molten pit, piece by piece>

<the head is last to go, and it lets out a final...>

RAAAARRRRRGGGGGG--*

<...as it loses its battle>

And that's that... <checks Omnicom> ...except for about a dozen or so strays being reported flying around. EDE, Hugh, Clive--go ahead and---*

<collapses>

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

"Lardy!"

Dev looks around frantically and finds a makeshift stretcher...big enough to carry Cobie and Lardy. He loads his friends on it and leaves Sharklad to take care of the last few Lard Bot, and after finding no trace of hot Chick and Timberwolf.

"Hope he;s already there," he says as he flies them to Medicus 2 .

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<wills his exo-armor to recede back into coin mode, so he can be tended to>

<mumbles> ...mmm...be...all...alright...jussa...jussa...scra--* <goes into convulsions>

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.