Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Attack of the Lard-Bots!!! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Attack of the Lard-Bots!!!
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
*Among the citizens of Legion World, Lolita emerges in her signature trenchcoat and nuclear powered phaser.*

The first romantic moment I've had in over a year and he runs off to battle this nonsense! Well, as much as I'm annoyed at him, I'm furious at these bots.

*Begins blasting.*

Wait 'til Brit finds out I went swimming in the tank...what got into me...?

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lard-Bots register threat>

Threat detected...Initiating Lardzilla Protocols...

<hundreds of Lard-Bots and the parts of destroyed ones suddenly converge into a 60-foot behemoth>

You are under arrest, malefactor! Failure to comply will result in your complete Tokyo-fication!

<it then lets out a monstrous scream eerily similar to that of a millenium-old reptilian nemesis of Japan and Sharky is heat by some sort of energy breath>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<hypo kicking in>

Gods, why did I have to put in the Lardzilla mode programming...

<flies toward the beast>

...handsome devil though.

[ March 07, 2011, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Chief Lardy ]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"WHOA! THAT REEKS! AND IT BURNS TOO! ARGHH!"

SharkLad rears back and gives the Lardzilla-bot a side kick, sending it sprawling backwards.

"ALL YOURS, LARDY!"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<blasts it in its gigantic, adorable face>

YAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

<it responds by lashing out at him with its...TAIL?!?!>

YAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

<he's knocked into a building>

Ow. Right. The tail. Ohhh.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"WATCH OUT FOR THE TAIL, LARDY! OOF! TOO LATE..."

SharkLad spots Lolita.

'What's she doing here? She should have stayed back in my vault. At least she'd be safe there,' he thinks to himself.

"LOLITA! STAND DOWN! IT'S NOT SAFE HERE," SharkLad bellows, ducking the Lardzilla-bots tail. He lets loose a flurry of projectile teeth, striking the monster in the head and chest.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf looks around at the giant Lardzilla robot. "Grife, I hope she still likes me after this..." he says under his breath as he runs towards it stripping off everything except a pair of running shorts. He climbs up the closest building and jumps. in midair he transforms into his full feral furball mode and tears into the robot the best he can...loosing himself in the violence.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{regards the Lardzilla-Bot} Grife, it's hideous! I can't believe I ever...oh, nevermind...

{sees Timber Wolf transform} Hm. Kinda cute, actually! I wonder...oh, nevermind....

{assesses the Lardzilla-Bot} That tail...it's causing most of the damage. If we can sever it...

{concentrates blasts on the tail as the giant Bot bellows}

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy recovers and observes the Lardzilla-Bot's progress> It's heading for Dedman's Fusion Powersphere! And there's a flank of still-individual Bots marching toward it from the other direction! They must be going for a new power source!

<gets on Omnicom> We've got to stop them before they reach Dedman's Fusion Powersphere!! If they destroy it...

Sharky, hold the Lardzilla back in your giant form with everything you've got! The rest of you...destroy the ones marching from the other side!

[ March 07, 2011, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Chief Lardy ]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev flies in and does a quick scan of the area.

"Reassemble after this you giant piece of..." He cuts himself off as he blasts the thing with his heat vision from behind.

"Let go for a second Sharklad!" He yalls as he continues to melt sections on the Lardzilla, then freezes them with his breath.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

The monster screams and retaliates by firing its fusion breath (or whatever that is) at Dev

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev flies a low path into the middle of a bunch of smaller Lard Bot using Lardzillas fusion breath to take out several of them, getting a little singed in the process.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Cobalt them take down Lardzilla, electing to cut off the other Bots>

I'll take these while you guys handle big ugly! Besides, the sexual tension was getting to be too much for me... [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy flies over to help Cobalt>

<smiles> Oh, Des...you're just jealous that I have a kinda-sorta statue now, and it's ambulatory, to boot!

<turns toward Bots> Good news with these is they're marching, not flying. The big looker over there salavaged those parts to keep it from falling over with hundreds of mini-thrusters. I'm thinking...maybe a giant moat for them to walk into?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like a plan!

<begins creating giant moat along the trajectory of it's path.

Good news is, maybe Fart Girl is somewhere in the crowd checking out your giant physique!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.