Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Hi! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hi!
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Everyone, Dennis Calero here!

Legion fans are clearly the nuttiest, most dedicated and cutest fans ever. I hope my run on Legion is enjoyable for you! Thanks for the invite to the board!'

Dennis

From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World!

I look forward to seeing your work on Legion.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for joining up Dennis.

Still waiting for the "juicy details" you promised me. [Smile]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys! As far as juicy details, you guys must forgive me but DC wants us all to be very tight lipped. They're arranging interviews and other events to coincide with the "new" direction of the book.
From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Aren't you the guy that got his name misspelt about three times in one X-Factor issue? [Wink]

Welcome

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Lol, I don't think it was all in one issue, but it was and the editor was very sorry!
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Calero:
Thanks guys! As far as juicy details, you guys must forgive me but DC wants us all to be very tight lipped. They're arranging interviews and other events to coincide with the "new" direction of the book.

Well, I'm glad DC considers the new direction important enough to be worth keeping tightlipped about. I'm looking forward to it, and I appreciate your taking the time to stop by here.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Loose lips sink space ships!

Welcome to Legion World, DC's DC!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
"nuttiest, most dedicated, and cutest..."?

Sounds about right.

And juicy details can only refer to one long-absent Legionnaire!

[Matter Eater Lad]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Er... unless it refers to Leeta-87 or Kono! [Leeta-87] [Kono]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard Dennis. Glad you decided to join us here. Looking forward to your run on the book and whatever insights you may have for us as we go on this journey to the 31st century together.

[ May 15, 2007, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Dennis. Quick question. I've heard your of cuban descent? Just wondering if it's true. I saw on wiki you were born in Miami so I can see where someone can assume that. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi and welcome! [Big Grin] I'm so excited you joined up-- I absolutely loved your work on X-Factor. Can't wait to see what sorts of adventures you take the Legion through...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

I am indeed proudly of Cuban descent.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Dennis!

(If it's ok, I'm going to move this over to Visionaries.)

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.