Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Hi! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hi!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Seconded.

It was great talking with you at SD, Dennis. Hope you had a good time at the con!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
So i got to meet Dennis at Wizard World Chicago on saturday, and it was great.

If you don't remember, i'm the french guy that bought the 2 Legion prints and you did an Atom Girl sketch for me.

A little bit of no luck, because when i was with Dennis, the big poster promotion that was behind him fell off and it made a big glass of coffee fell on the table!

Otherwise, a nice moment as Dennis is a really nice guy. Too bad he had these computers problems during his panel.
Also, I felt a little stupid when i got to meet him, as he kept asking me if i had any questions, and i kept having a blank, not really knowing what to say.

About the sketch, i like it but i must admit i was a little surprised by her face the first time i saw it, but after having a better look, i can see the detailed work you did on her expression, and i like it. I think it is giving her more character, and it goes with the way you drew her.

So thank you very much Dennis, and i hope you had a great convention.

From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Dennis -- you're going to be in Baltimore ? (pronounced baw'm'r by the natives)
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
Querl, you did nto come off dumb and I'm very happy to have met you!

Lad, I will be!

From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! You will be in Baltimore too? That's great! See you there!
From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
A scan!!

We gotta see it now, Querl!

Please?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw Querl at Baltimore and he was way cool as usual!
From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Guess I should wait for the book to come out before asking about a print of the cover. [Embarrassed]

[ September 10, 2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yo D! ('cause we're tight now, right?)

I picked up the recent issue of Fallen Angel, looks like some more of your work.

Just wanted to get the plug in.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Hey thanks CJ, that was fun to work on, got to do something a lil' different, even more so than legion. It's not for everyone, but what is?

LL, could you email me plase, I lost your email!

Dennis

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
I picked up the recent issue of Fallen Angel, looks like some more of your work.

Just wanted to get the plug in.

Thanks, CJ, wasn't sure Dennis would see the acknowledgment I posted in the FA thread in GYM'LL'S... [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Hi everyone, I've pooped up to take a breath and report that **SNIFF*** I've just finished the inks on my last page of legion, issue 36 page 22. Just colors on the cover, and some corrections to do and I move on! It's been wonderful and I will pop back in to see how how guys feel about 35, 36 and beyond.
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Awww, it seems like you just started! Can't wait to see how the last issues turn out. [Smile]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
You're part of the club now Dennis, there's no real escaping us...

Hopefully we'll see your art grace these pages again in some way!

What're you working on next???

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

a very special xmen related projected, thats as much as i can say, but it will be very different and very exciting.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.