Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Hi! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hi!
wndola1
Ex-Female Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wndola1   Author's Homepage   Email wndola1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
It's okay. I spoke with Mr. Didio, and he said you can share with us.

So what DD actually said was "Maaaaaybe"

--------------------
http://twitter.com/wndola
http://www.diversionarium.com
http://wndola.livejournal.com

From: New England | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Shhhhhh! He's buying it.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steampunk Lad
--

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steampunk Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Steampunk Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Calero:
Hi Everyone, Dennis Calero here!

Legion fans are clearly the nuttiest, most dedicated and cutest fans ever. I hope my run on Legion is enjoyable for you! Thanks for the invite to the board!'

Dennis

Welome aboard, Dennis! Loved your art on X-Factor and can't wait to see your run on Legion!
From: Bremerton, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Oh well, since you spoke to Dan I'll just spill everything!

*Vee pulls up a chair and waits patiently for the spillage while brewing some cuban coffee*

Compadre! Bienvenido! Quieres un cafecito?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Dennis! I am a fellow Cuban & New Yorker and I welcome you!
If you're hungry, come to my restaurant and I'll hook you up! Charlotte's @ 44th & B'way.

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Cuban?

Does this mean more classic cars in Legion?

Bout time.

Cute?

uh..... eye of the beholder and all that.

Nutty?

Some of us have alergies.

Most dedicated?

Okay, I'll give you that one but only because you're new.

[Big Grin]

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the job.

Remember and believe: "sanity" is overrated.

So? How about a double-sized issue featuring 25 Legionnaires from three different continuities, and for your second issue...

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Dennis, you plan to rework any costumes? Give Colossal Boy some cool robotech headgear??? [Wink] Atleast that's my vote.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Hi Everyone, Dennis Calero here!

Legion fans are clearly the nuttiest, most dedicated and cutest fans ever. I hope my run on Legion is enjoyable for you! Thanks for the invite to the board!'

Dennis

As the actual cutest fan of them all, I welcome you to Legion World!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Cobie! Obivious to the fact that his dream world was not one of the '52.'
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
*choke*

I thought for sure Earth-33 would be my dream world!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobalt, they are all your worlds and we just live in them...oh legendary one.

I think we scared Dennis away. Ah, Legion fans you gotta love them!

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
Lil Rhino, let me know when you're in, I'd liek to actually take advanatge of that invite if you don't mind!

As for costume, I hope to do one or two if only because it's tradition!

Scared, heck no!!! I'm just trying to get Legion 32 done and to you!!

From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah see. You want to attract a poor starving artist, show them the food.

Where's a good website to see some of your work?

Thanks and best wishes.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
If you're hungry, come to my restaurant and I'll hook you up! Charlotte's @ 44th & B'way.

Take him up on it! Great food!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Lil Rhino, let me know when you're in, I'd liek to actually take advanatge of that invite if you don't mind!

I work Tues thru Sat, 5-10pm. You're welcome anytime!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.