Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Hi! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hi!
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, Dennis. Until recently, I had been on the lookout for whatever book you would end up on after X-Factor, and I'm very happy that it's going to be LSH.

One other thing about X-Factor: that page in issue # 8 where Siryn mesmerizes Spider-Man is pure gold, one of the high points of that series.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Dennis. Thanks for joining us.

And you're right: We are the nuttiest, most dedicated and cutest! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Calero:
I am indeed proudly of Cuban descent.

Uh, got any...cigars?

Kidding! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I did do an issue of Jsa Classified (#25) and I have a Hawkgirl issue (64) coming out as well as an issue of Countdown. So you can see some of the stuff I was doing prior! If you want...
From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome! I hope you have fun here.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Dennis, hope you can find the time to just hang out here as these guys are some of the most welcoming and knowledgable (and alright nuttiest) legion fans i know

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dream Girl
Yay for pie! (im obsessed)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dream Girl   Email Dream Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice to meet tcha Dennis.

--------------------
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-cream!

From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Dennis --

You'll soon see Legion World's quite Unique .
a place to waste more than just your workweek.
Welcome, Dennis , ol' buddy!
From the cute and the nutty.
('bout those unmarked $20s...err... call me, we'll speak.)

Shameless self-promotion is a Legion World tradition, as is limerick writing -- and general inanity and debauchery.

So start your own thread to discuss Unique . (aside, I'm desperately seeking issue #2)

--Rob

[ May 16, 2007, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to LW Dennis!

I've got that JSA Classified issue. You do a nice Alan Scott. Stocic, but a little weary too. Perfectly in keeping with the character.

Looking forward to the Legion run!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
cool the legion penciller is of cuban-descent just like me! With Joe Q as EIC the cuban-americans are taking over comics! [Wink] heh.

anyways, that's good to hear Dennis. Both my parents are from cuba. I live in tampa.

Lard Lad, I cant' smoke any cigars but i do play dominoes and drink my rum every weekend. [Wink]

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Also Bedard lives in Tampa I think so I certainly have to buy this arc. [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Hiya Dennis and welcome. I'm not familiar with your previous work but I like the July LSH cover a lot. Have fun drawing the Legion.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Calero:
Thanks guys! As far as juicy details, you guys must forgive me but DC wants us all to be very tight lipped. They're arranging interviews and other events to coincide with the "new" direction of the book.

It's okay. I spoke with Mr. Didio, and he said you can share with us.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
So this guy's the new LSH creator/hunk, right? [Wink]

Kidding, glad to see you on the board, Dennis!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh well, since you spoke to Dan I'll just spill everything!
From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.