Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Worlds (176 and counting) (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Legion Worlds (176 and counting)
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Jorna: a planet mentioned in Adventure #350 where the currency is silver chain money.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Krallak Homeworld to a race of lizard-men. Superboy left a Legion meeting to save the planet when its moon exploded.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
LYCIDAS, the planet which joined the UP in the same issue in which the Blight made their debut.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Murra, the home of a number of spies that infiltrated the Legion in the Adventure era
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

NITWON, briefly mentioned as being a postboot UP member world.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ozi An Adventure era shot of the Mission Monitor Board showed Sun Boy to be on a mission to this world.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The Puppet Planetoid.

Where Ultra Boy once saved Sun Boy's life, and Blok was eventually murdered by Roxxas.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Rambat Homeworld of the Brain-Globes!
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I have about five or six S's and T's that I want to post, and hardly anything else left. So here goes another double-posting from S-and-T-Lad:

Shanghalla, the cemetery asteroid

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

And the infamous prison planet, Takron-Galtos
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

VAALOR-7, another briefly mentioned UP member world.

--------------------

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

W-27y My notes that I made on the first 4 vols. of the Archives, just for this thread, only say "Legion vs. creatures," so I assume the Legion fought something there.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Xak~ home of one of the planetary heroes that refused to help the LSH fight the Sun-Eater. Also home of the Xakkan Raiders.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

YW-89 As opposed to WD-40, I suppose. It's somewhere in vol 4 of the Legion Archives, can't remember what, if anything, was special about it.
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

And, I'll post a "Z" just so I can post a list of what we've come up with so far in preparation for the next round.

Zinnat Home of the animal books. No, not books about animals, books that are animals.

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.