Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Worlds (176 and counting) (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Legion Worlds (176 and counting)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
SUMMER WORLD, another tourist spot.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Talok VIII, Umbra's homeworld

We skipped U last turn, the next person can just post a 'V' world.

[ January 29, 2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Juan ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Vhat do you vant from my life? A vorld beginning with V? OK, Vruun - the original homeworld of the eventual Atlantean race on Earth, according to Adventure Comics # 333 (The War Between Krypton and Earth).

No need to thank me. You're velcome.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. Is that really a Legion World? Has anything Legion-related happened there? I really know very little about the Adventure era, but the relationship of Vruun to the Legion seems... well, very, very tangential at best (this all according to that world's description, I really know nothing about it). Others?

(I do have one more V world in reserve)

[ January 29, 2004, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Juan ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
The Legionnaires met people who came from that planet, in the issue I indicated. Is that not enough?

I could give a different one if it's really necessary...

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chaim Mattis Keller:
The Legionnaires met people who came from that planet, in the issue I indicated. Is that not enough?

I could give a different one if it's really necessary...

Considering that, at the appropriate time, I plan on breaking out planets that have only ever been listed on the Mission Monitor Board, I think Vruun counts.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Ironic, that.

INTERPLANETARY POST OFFICE. Yes, there really was one. ADVENTURE era, I think.

It was depicted as a planetoid, so it counts. unfortunatly, it has lready been used. You'll need to cough up another "I" HHW
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by Impulse I:
Hmmm... I thought that was Akron?? But an equally evil city non-the-less.

That does bring up an interesting point in detwrmining if Ekron counts. Have we ever had any proof that it is a planet. Could it be the name of a city, a cult, or even the really big guy the eye was gouged out of....
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:
PB didn't say it had to be planet. Only a place or setting.

I know, but being fickle, I reserve the right to change the rules as I go along. [Wink]

Since starting the game I have decided that I'd like to get a planet count, and see how many worlds we can come up with. Although I am counting named moons, planetoids, and specific intersteller regions (i.e. the gorilla nebula)

So under this interpretation, the UP would not count. It is the same as if we were doing countries... Germany would count, but not NATO.

Of course, to continue the thread once we have exhausted worlds, we can debate which ones were actual UP members...

Doctor One
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Chaim Mattis Keller:

Oh, OK, I didn't know that. I'm happy now [Smile]

Juan

Doctor One
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
quote:
Ironic, that.

It was depicted as a planetoid, so it counts. unfortunatly, it has lready been used.
No, it hasn't! The Interplanetary BANK has! (This is assuming they are not the same thing)

Wondil IX, the frozen planet where Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel found a genie in a bottle

[ January 30, 2004, 05:03 AM: Message edited by: Juan ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

*quickly sneaks in while everybody is debating*

XORMA, where the Immune came from.

*sneaks back out*

[ January 30, 2004, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Youngen, the home planet of Arma Getten
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

And while we're talking about villains; ZADRON, Tharok's homeworld.

--------------------

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by Juan:
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
quote:
Ironic, that.

It was depicted as a planetoid, so it counts. unfortunatly, it has lready been used.
No, it hasn't! The Interplanetary BANK has! (This is assuming they are not the same thing)

D'OH!! You're right, I'm wrong. The INterplanetary Bank and Post Office were both planetoids, and count.

The Interplanetary Zoo however, will not count.... [Wink]

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.