Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Worlds (176 and counting) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Legion Worlds (176 and counting)
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, but I like to break my pattern now and then.

Pasnic. Home of the "War Between the Nights and Days" (preboot), and home of Validus (postboot).

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Quarantine, where little Garridan Ranzz was sent when he was found to be the cause of the Validus Plague.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
RANN, homeworld of Adam Strange and a UP member planet.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Solothur, home of Infectious Lass
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
TROM, home of the ever-popular (according to recent polls anyway) Element Lad.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Umrax: Planet on which Superboy captured Dr. Landro, Meglaro, and "some space pirates". Luckily, Superboy, being super, was not incapacitated by the planets "gaseous atmoshphere that renders anyone who lands on that world unconscious!"
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

VENEGAR, home of the original preboot Emerald Empress and I think a UP member planet postboot.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
WEBER'S WORLD -- the artificial planetoid whose purpose seems to have been suplanted by Legion World postboot.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

XOLNAR , the planet where Chuck and Lu opened the UP militia academy, and the homeworld of Rainbow Girl.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yod. Also known as Colu.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

ZYZAN, the planet on which Dragonmage knocked himself out freeing the Elementals.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

That brings us to the end of the first round. Do we continue with "A" as the initial or do something different, PB?

--------------------

Comet King
No 1 Tellus fan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comet King           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to hijack your thread PB but let's give it another round!

The next A is for...

AVALON : Which, according to the 2984 Encyclopedia Galactica is "A medieval back-water of the Milky Way galaxy, the xenophobic inhabitants have had limited dealings with other worlds"

[ January 18, 2004, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Comet King ]

--------------------
"What a total entropic mess! Let me at it!"

From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

BARONTYK is one of the worlds destroyed by the Progeny while they were looking for the Legionnaires in Legion Lost.

[ January 18, 2004, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still going to go for the obvious ones, when possible.

COLU, homeworld of Brainiac 5

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.