Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Worlds (176 and counting) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Legion Worlds (176 and counting)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice save there, Juan. I think there's only one more Q world not used already... But of course, I could be wrong. [Smile]

RISIJIS , a UP member world which has absolutely nothing else of interest on it. [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Starhaven, naturally!

You just haven't seen us in the holonews recently because we've escaped most of the attention of the United Planets government, as yet, in this version of Legion reality.

At least, little has been set up beyond trade and consular relations. We'd rather sit back and be productive, entrepreneurial types, taking in credits all over the Orion Arm from navigation and bounty-hunting.

When the Legion decides to recruit some supremely fast, ultra-accurate trackers, though, to go beyond just the pathfinding it's been getting, we're ready to help. My sister has applied to be a cadet already!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

TALTAR , homeworld of the dreaded Thora!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Uranus. The natives there used implanted devices as books. Seen in Adventure #337.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Ventura, a nice place for vacation...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Waldak. Prince Evillo tried to rob their platinum mines in the Adventure era.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

XENN , the planet which the Legionnaires evacuated in the mutiny against Sun Boy story.

--------------------

Impulse I
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impulse I   Email Impulse I         Edit/Delete Post     
Pasnic, home of King Jon
From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Impulse I
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impulse I   Email Impulse I         Edit/Delete Post     
er oops..... helps if you go to the last page, eh?
From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No problem, Impulse. You can always delete your messages, or edit them if you make another mistake.

YUEN , the mining asteroid where Umbra, Sensor and Magno had their first mission, and the place where we had the first hint of Mordru's coming.

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Zerox, the Sorcerer's World
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

ALEPH , homeworld of Kinetix. It has many archeological finds and there is evidence that its former civilization was magic-based, and flourihsed greatly. It was also one of the planets supposedly entwined by the Blight.

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Braal, homeworld of Cosmic Boy, populated by metallic beasts and people that repel them...
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

CORVAN IV, homeworld of the terrorists from Legion #1.

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Daxam, homeworld of M´Onel and Andromeda.
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.