Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Worlds (176 and counting) (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Legion Worlds (176 and counting)
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
At this point, let just open it up to any world we can think of not already listed....
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm skimming through random issues of Legionnaires for obscure (and not so obscure) planets visited during the post-boot days...

Earth's moon, Luna, has been the home to Leland McCauley's corporation and battleground for several Legionnaire adventures.

Wellur, the planet of purple, cat-like humanoids who lived in fear from the Legion as their king used the Legion's likenesses to kill citizens. Cos, Imra, and Garth destroyed the likenesses and disposed of the king, though the citizens never truly warmed up to the Legion. One of the better stories of the late Legionnaires run.

Athram, homeworld of the aptly named Athramites! Fashion lovers, all.

Silvan, I believe, was the homeworld to one-time Legion draftee Lume. He never joined the team, but later aided M'Onel in saving his people from Khunds in Legionnaires #56.

Binder-T is a desolite planetoid where Mordru's talismans were hidden by Mysa...to no avail.

Tharn was the ice-world Kinetix's mother was on a dig at when she found a wounded Mysa Nal. The magic Mysa enshrouded them both with affected the unborn Zoe, establishing a link between Kinetix and Mysa.

That planet seems quite the opposite from the similarly named world Tharr, the humid and hot homeworld of Polar Boy!

..whoo boy. That's about all I can find for now. I'm sure there are many more planets mentioned only once in this era of Legiondom though.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Obadiah Oldbuck:
Well the, how about a "K" or an "L"?

Koobar! Matter-Eater Lad went there on a mission once. Personally, I think he just made the whole thing up.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Here are the ones that I didn't get to post:

Arctoraan, homeworld of Ambassador Jeryl

Amadus, homeworld of Blockade Boy

Buenapar, homeworld of Silver Sword, one of the heroes kidnapped in the Universo Project storyline

Medicus One

Minerstown, homeworld of Bounty

Manna 5

Pax Colony, the homeworld of Circadia Senius

Pretzor, where Command Kid is from

Stratus, planet with large estates where the Emerald Empress formed her new Fatal Five

Shwar, Fire Lad's homeworld

Simballi, Plant Lad's homeworld

and then a whole bunch of T's:

Tartarus, where one goes to look for Evillo
Tyrraz, the strange homeworld of Tyr
Trewsk, from the Omen/Prophet storyline
Touston, homeworld of Calamity King
Turabeau, homeworld of Charma,
and Tsauron, homeworld of Ontiir

then I have

Verzwei, a planet of cooky doctors where Shady brought Mon-el hoping he'd be cured

and Zwen, Stone Boy's homeworld

phew!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infectious Drura
long live the lesions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infectious Drura   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fangmar, the world that Brainiac 5 and Superboy were on while Princess Projectra was dying of the pain plague (slsh 209)

Ricklef II-the planetoid Laurel Gand was from pre-boot.

um, Czarnia homeworld of Lobo, who appeared in the 'quiet darkness' story. LSH v4 21-24 I think...

that's all I can think of for now!

--------------------
Fire in the disco! Fire in the Taco Bell! Fire in the disco! Fire in the gates of hell!!

From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Shall I post the lists from the LSH Help File, to see how well we did?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Incidentally, I count about 323 entries in the Help File, just for the preboot!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
We sure have missed a lot, haven't we?

Binderaan, Thunder's homeworld in the 90th century, which is so far uninhabited in the 31st.

Omega Colony, mentioned in Legionnaires 60 as the current Karate Kid's homeworld.

Calish Aetia, homeworld of the 5-year Gap Legionnaire Echo.

Teall, Quislet's other-dimensional home.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Almeer-5, a planet which XS visited when she was lost in the timestream.

Phlogista, a fiery planet which the Legion first visited through the use of the Anywhere Machine.

Mellorus, an aquatic world of fish-creatures seen in the reboot.

Manna-5, homeworld of the heroine Xera, one of those captured by Universo during the Universo project. She later enrolled in the UP Military Academy run by Chuck and Luornu.

Quaal-III is Comet Queen's homeworld.

Also, the following worlds were included in a list of UP member planets published in LSH Secret Files 2: Ardemo, Chiron, Cyranus, Domar, Gahhn, Ganz, Mohado, Orsde, Remor, Rovann, Rygor, Syngtom, Tanvor, Toonar, Tsuron. I'm sure many of these worlds had more interesting backstories in the preboot.

And here are some AP member worlds: Aktar, Alkoz, Bismari, Brogg, Karak, Nara, Plevitz (P. Levitz, get t? [Smile] ) , Ronn, Soirreb-3, Torad, Zygarr.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Triton is homeworld of Gazelle.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.