Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Question me this! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: Question me this!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Another classic Legion game, restarted!

One person gives the answer to a Legion-related question, the next posts the question, and a new answer!

I'll start:

A: The triple suns of Cargg!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man From Cargg
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man From Cargg   Email The Man From Cargg         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

A: The triple suns of Cargg!

Q: What do you see after downing an entire case of Silverale? [Triplicate Girl]

A: The Orakills of Orando

--------------------
The poster formerly known as Carggaphile.

From: Hamilton | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by The Man From Cargg:
A: The Orakills of Orando

Q: Who are the descendants of Miss Cleo?

A: Every-Ten-Years Monster

[ July 13, 2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

A: Every-Ten-Years Monster

Q: What is Calorie Queen's affectionate name for Evillo's erection?

A: TnT's covers

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: What happens to Brainiac 5 when he undergoes his Coluan Pon Farr? (Oblique Star Trek reference involving sex for those not in the know)

A: The Super Moby-Dick of Space

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Damnit, Blockade Boy... [Confused]

Oh well... [Smile] next person pick whichever one you want I guess, or answer both of them...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Damnit, Blockade Boy... [Confused]

Oh well... [Smile] next person pick whichever one you want I guess, or answer both of them...

Heh, Heh. L Lad did the same to me and I ended up deleting my response to the first answer to answer his.

This is my favorite game.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoneWolfLondo
Reserve

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneWolfLondo   Email LoneWolfLondo         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee, I love this game too!

A: The Super Moby Dick of Space

Q: What does LeVIathan call Galactus when noone else is around.

A: "I swear to God I didn't know it CAME OFF!"

[Lightning Lad]

--------------------
Scrofulus!

From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: What does "Cock Falls-Off Boy" hear every Friday night?

A: Because Tellus was taking a crap.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
A: Because Tellus was taking a crap.

Q: Why was everyone ordered out of the pool?

A: Mirror Monster.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
A: Mirror Monster

Q: Who did Star Boy really regret making super-heavy? (and he blamed the bad luck on me!)

A: Polar Boy's outfit with the fur

[ July 13, 2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Q: Why were there so many gay polar bears hanging outside Legion HQ?

A: Tyroc did it! Tyroc did it!!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: OH NO! What the sprock happened to Crystal Kid?

A: That's what happens when you invite a Dominator to supper.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Q: Why have all the live lobsters in the "pick your own lobster" tank had their metagenes activated?

A: Venturan walking money.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
A: Venturan walking money.

Q: What do you pay a Venturan hooker with?

A: Ze Tongue!

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  54  55  56   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.