Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The 3 for 1 general quiz (Page 31)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  63  64  65   
Author Topic: The 3 for 1 general quiz
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
No-one's gotten question 3 yet. But "land" is in the country's name.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
1. WC Fields

2. Predated Titanic

3. England

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
No, it's not England, either.
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
1. WC Fields

2. Predated Titanic

3. Ireland

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Still not the right country.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1. WC Fields

2. Predated Titanic

3. Netherlands

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

And Rockhopper Lad finally gets question 3 right!

(Um, since each question was solved by a different person, who gets the next series? Kind of confused on that...)

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
According the the rules in the first post of this thread, whoever posts all three correct answers posts the next three questions.

Give me a bit. I'll think of something. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Sorry to take so long.

1. How many adult regular/recurring characters in Bewitched were portrayed by more than one actor (you need not name the actors, but please name the characters).

2. What letter is missing from Washington DC's street grid?

3. Which US government agency received the first Univac computer in 1951?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Both Tabitha and Darrin were played by different people.

2) J Street?

3) the Census bureau

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

2 and 3 are correct

Tabitha was actually played by several young performers, but she was not an adult in the original series.

Darrin is correct, but there are more.

[ September 09, 2006, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I repeat the correct answers for questions 2 & 3

Besides Darrin, I know that different actress played Louise Tate, wife of Larry. I am not too sure about Mrs. Kravitz. I think at one point they had a different actress, but she played Abner's sister. It could be that a third actress came on and was Mrs. Kravitz again. (side note, whenever I hear Lenny Kravitz, I can't help think he might be related. [Wink] ) I am not sure about Frank Stevens, Darrin's father.

Well that's all from memory. I'll look up the answers now.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

No need to look them up, Quis, those are the four:

Darrrin Stephens (Dick York and Dick Sargent)
Gladys Kravitz (Alice Pearce and Sandra Gould)
Louise Tate (Irene Vernon and Kasey Rogers)
Frank Stephens (Roy Roberts and Robert F. Simon)

Off to the Quis-master.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I was also right about a third actress playing Abner's sister. Mary Grace Canfield (who also played the carpenter Ralph Monroe on Green Acres) played Harriet Kravitz.

Hmm three general knowledge questions....

1) WC Fields didn't like kids and what US city?

2) What are the three primary colors and the three secondary colors?

3) A person who is intestate has done what?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Philadelphia

2. Primary- Red, Yellow, and Blue (unless you are talking about the three primary colors of light) Secondary - Purple, Orange, Green

3. Died without a will?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  63  64  65   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.