Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Limericks (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Limericks
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
A young man from Daxam
Liked to put his feet up and relax 'em
And write notes to his love
His sweet turtle dove
And after, to her,he'd fax 'em.

NEXT:

I spent the morning waiting in court

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
because of a case of tort
but my lawyer died
so I sat & cried
"But this was my last resort!"

NEXT:

A cute young pup named Duncan

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Whose coat is white and light tan
Likes to bite and chew
Anything that's new
Even his owner, the old man.

NEXT:

He likes to wear a nightie ( [Big Grin] )

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
And you may think him a little flighty
But how do you feel
When it's the Man of Steel
Do you still think his deeds are mighty?

NEXT:

Joy-riding in a Time Bubble

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Joy-riding in a Time Bubble
We bumped the aging Hubble
The lens popped out
And floated about
And boy were we in trouble!

NEXt:

She brushed her hair a hundred strokes

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

To make herself pretty for all the blokes
But with a very big nose
and many runs in her hose
She was the butt of their jokes.

NEXT:

With my sweetheart at the fair

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

With my sweetheart at the fair
I shot an arrow on a dare
My aim was wide
And I hit my bride
But luckily only in her hair.

NEXT

Gleefully I took off my shorts

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Gleefully I took off my shorts
Feeling free from all reports
I was prancing about when
I danced into a group of men
Lucky for me they are all good sports.

NEXT:

Someone has a dirty mind

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Someone has a dirty mind
They like to see me bump and grind
Strip off my clothes
Spin on my toes
And with my beauty strike them blind.

NEXT:

Oh that man, he done me wrong

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

[An aside to Quis. Do you think we should advertise the Limmericks thread? It's really quite fun and all the rest of the Legion Worlders are missing out.]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
[An aside to Quis. Do you think we should advertise the Limmericks thread? It's really quite fun and all the rest of the Legion Worlders are missing out.]

How would you advertise it?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

With a limmerick?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
With a limmerick?

well I put a limerick in the shout box

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Oh that man, he done me wrong
He expected me to wear a thong
While he wore my dress
It was quite a mess
This ain't no country & western song.

NEXT:

A trio of teens at the space port

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

A trio of teens at the space port
Tried to arouse the robot Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Were the words, you know
To make that giant a destructive sort.

NEXT

I love the Day the Earth Stood Still

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  88  89  90   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.