Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I got the idea for this game from todays Bizarro comic. A man rubs a magic lamp and says to the genie "I want to have enough money to last the rest of my life!" The Genie answers "Granted! You have one week to live."

So to play this game, the poster makes a wish. The next poster technically grants the wish, but with a twist so that the wish is thwarted or results in unexpected consequences. Always start the response with "GRANTED!" After granting the wish, you get to make the next wish. The goal is to make a wish that can't be thwarted.

I'll start out with an easy one:

I WISH I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS

[ October 21, 2005, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED! 1,000,000 Confederate dollars for you -- enjoy 'em.

I wish I could not do work and get A's in school.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. "A" for Absent, every single day you're goofing off.

I wish I could control people's minds.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED! You are now responsible for making sure everyone gets to work on time, remembers to eat (and how to eat), go to the toilet and generally get on with their day to day.

I wish to put an end to this thread [Wink]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! That little loose thread in your shirt that's been bothering you has now been cut.

What, you meant THIS thread? Sorry, I'm done granting wishes [Wink]

I wish I had a copy of every issue that the Legion has appeared in.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You now own every issue of Marvel Team-Up that the Legion has appeared in!

I wish I could speak German fluently.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You are now Adolf Hitler.

I wish I had a real, working, Green Lantern power ring.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I missed a few there.

Granted! You now have a real, working GL Ring. The charge just ran out. Did you want a battery too?

I wish I had all the powers of all the members of the Legion.

[ August 06, 2005, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED!

I wish i could get more people to read my Saga of Three Worlds before everybody loses interest

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
granted, everyone read it and hates it.

i wish i could dance like destiny's child in their lose my breath video.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
GRANTED!

I wish i could get more people to read my Saga of Three Worlds before everybody loses interest

Not for nothing, but you were supposed to grant the wish, but add a twist to it. As in: "Granted! You now have all the powers of all the legionnaires as the villain B.I.O.N.! Enjoy being evil, bald, very, very pale and having your throat ripped open by Timberwolf!"

And now on with your regularly scheduled program...

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
granted, everyone read it and hates it.

i wish i could dance like destiny's child in their lose my breath video.

GRANTED: You also have the combined mass of Destiny's Child and six legs.

I wish that there is never another story about Britney Spears in the newspaper or on TV ever again.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED! and you get to have hot passionate sex with Kevin Federline....wearing silk stockings, suspenders and a bra
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
]I wish that there is never another story about Britney Spears in the newspaper or on TV ever again.

Granted, all Britney news will now be written into the Legion of SuperHeroes by her new publicist, Mark Waid.

I wish I had no more worries.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, all your worries have come true, so now you don't have to worry about them.

(edited when I thought of something better or would that be worse?)

I wish I could look like an Abercombie & Fitch model

[ August 08, 2005, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.