Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lt Commander Data
Lt Commander Worf
Lt Dax

Name three celebrites known by a single name (ex: Cher)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Madonna
Pink
Shakira

Name three Clue! board game characters.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Colonel Mustard
Mrs. Peacock
Miss Scarlet

Name three cities in Texas that were not named for a person.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Waco
Dallas
Midland

Name three migratory birds.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, Dallas is named for George M. Dallas, Vice-President under James Polk.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I never realised that most of the cities in Texas are named after people, whether Corpus Christi, or Brownsville or even San Marcos.
Is Odessa named after a person?
How about El Paso?
Longview?

To answer Quis' question
Arctic Tern
Canadian Geese
Wandering Albatross

Name the 3 isotopes of Hydrogen

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

protium
deuterium
tritium

Name three movies set in New York City.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I am Legend
Addicted to Love
Ghostbusters

Two of the supporting cast (i.e. non-Ghostbuster) members of the second Ghostbusters movie each starred in a sci-fi movie trilogy (actually, one of those isn't a trilogy, but has more than 3 movies in the franchise). Name the pair, and each of the 3 movies for the pair.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Sigourney Weaver was in Alien triology (plus Alien Resurrection) Alien, Aliens, Aliens 3
and Rick Moranis was in the "Honey, I..." franchise. Honey, I shrunk the kids; Honey, I blew up the Kid; and Honey, we shrunk ourselves.

Name three countries that start with the letter "P".

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Poland - czesc
Philippines - Mabuhay
Paraguay - hola

Name 3 scientific units named after a person.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

watt is named after James Watt and it is a measure of a unit of power

ohm is named after Georg Ohm and it is a measure of electrical impediance or resistance

ampere or amp is named after André-Marie Ampère and is a unit of electrical currant

Name three items on a McDonald's menu

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

(Struggles to remember last time he ate at a McDonald's)

French Fries
Big Mac
Filet-O-Fish

Name three US TV stations currently affiliated with the CBS network.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

WBZ in Boston
WCBS in New York
KHOU in Houston

Name three shows on BBC (BBC America is acceptable)

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Dr. Who
Top Gear
Little Britain

Name 3 doctors in the Star Trek franchise.

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Leonard "Bones" McCoy
Beverly Crusher
Julian Bashir

Other than Jude, name 3 (proper) names of people from the titles of Beatles songs.

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.