Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Name three types of quartz.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Amethyst
Jasper
Flint

Give the Greek names for the 3 aspects of Fate.

[Luck Lords]

[ September 03, 2006, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: KryptonKid ]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
That's it!

[Triplicate Girl - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Name three of the characters Frank Welker voiced in the original "Transformers" cartoon.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well this has been stuck for a while, so I looked up the answer. (although I suppose I should have just gotten Kid Prime)

Blades, Chromedome, & Frenzy.

Name 3 US states whose name starts and ends with the same letter.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Alabama, Arizona, Alaska

Name three villains who died in LSH stories written by Paul Levitz who had first appeared in LSH stories written by Jim Shooter

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nemesis Kid, Emerald Empress, Tharok

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
As far as I remember, Tharok died pre-Levitz, and didn't return until "Legionairres" came out (post-Levitz). Am I mistaken about that?

Nemesis Kid and Emerald Empress are correct, of course, but there is one other that I am thinking of, probably the toughest of the three.

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Just after signing off this person struck me. Would the third be Lars Hanscom the first Starfinger?

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

No, Lars Hanscom was created pre-Shooter

--------------------

The truth set me free

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
NK, EE, and... Charma?

Can't remember if her death was revealed pre-Levitz or not...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Her death was revealed pre-Levitz. It was the motivation of Grimbor chaining the world in the first part of the "Reflecto" arc, the last major pre-Levitz story.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Xben
Deputy

Hint #1 - This character was created in Shooter's second stint as writer (SLSH days, not Adventure)

--------------------

The truth set me free

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
NK, EE, and ... Ben Pares?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.