Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » MadroX and X-Factor Investigations (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: MadroX and X-Factor Investigations
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, I loved that LS. So much. It'll be great to see Jamie and Guido again and a not creepy Rahne!! (I didn't like the thing with Josh in NXM -- it was yucky.) I love those three... [Big Grin]

I'll be interested to see Terry and Jamie interact after... the weirdness of the past. And I'm curious how they're gonna bring in her, Julio and Monet. I know the girls were with X-Corps... but yeah. Haven't seen any of them in main books for quite some time! Should be interesting. Can't wait!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
I'll be interested to see Terry and Jamie interact after... the weirdness of the past.

What past? Who's Terry? There be a gap in my X-lore knowledge -- whuddup??

I'm glad Madrox did well enough to garner this relaunch of X-Factor. There are a lot of characters though and I hope Jamie doesn't get lost in the mix.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
I'll be interested to see Terry and Jamie interact after... the weirdness of the past.

What past? Who's Terry? There be a gap in my X-lore knowledge -- whuddup??
Terry and Jamie had sex... only the Jamie she slept with was a dupe and not the original Jamie. He has the memories but none of the feelings (paraphrased).

I'll be curious to see how they bring in the other characters. [Poverty Lad] No matter, though. I'm looking forward to the book as is. [Smile]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Terry is the nickname of Theresa Maeve Rourke aka Siryn, former member of X-Force and daughter of the former X-Man Banshee. Terry became very close to Jaime and they even joined The Fallen Angels together but that turned out to be a renegade dupe and not the "main" Jaime. Terry was understandably hurt when when she and Jaime didn't have the same connection despite him having the memories do to him reabsorbing that renegade dupe previous.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

oooOOOooohh.... interesting. Does Banshee know about this? I imagine he and Jamie are kinda close considering all the time they spent together on Muir Island....
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

I dunno. If I were Terry, I wouldn't tell my dad. Well, if I were me, I wouldn't tell my dad either... yeah. But, still... not something to openly share, y'know?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the whole of X-Force were there when Siryn & Madrox had this little talk...

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Marvel's released an image. Sook looks pretty good:
Click for fullsize image

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Who's the woman with the long black hair and the guy in the back?

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

The guy in the back is Julio aka Rictor and the woman with long black hair is Monet aka M. The former is from New Mutants and X-Force and the latter is from Generation X.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Can't wait to pick this up.

PAD + Madrox = yes, yes, yes.

And I've always loved Siryn as a character, and see the additions of Richtor and Monet as a good thing.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

What's the story with M? I read GenX for awhile, but she was always mysterious. I dropped the title before finding out what she was really about.
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to know, too. I never could follow her storyline.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
You don't really want to, trust me. Suffice it to say that Lobdell's original intentions were totally screwed by Larry Hama's run.

Fundamentally, she's a genius telepathic Supergirl with an often-cold attitude.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

She has twin younger sisters, one of which is autistic, and a crazed brother called Emplate who steals mutant energy or something. She joined up with Sean's X-Corperation thingy and Xavier's X-Corps France for a bit, as well. That's pretty much all I was ever able to salvage.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  27  28  29   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.