Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Umbrella Academy: Dallas (11/25) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Umbrella Academy: Dallas (11/25)
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I got a friend here hooked on it, Lash. And he doesn't even read comic books!
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You can stand under my umbrella ella ella ay ay!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
#2 & #3 have officially put this in my top five! Loving every part of each issue so far...really loved 10 Year old #5 telling his mother and the monkey doctor that, as the oldest person in the room, he didn't need coddling.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Issue #5 - trippy, messy, creepy. The Boy has more skills than just time traveling. The Kraken does his best Batman impression, Rumour and Space reconcile, and The Seance hovers.

Oh- Vanya comes home.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[sigh] ... Monday can't get here fast enough... [sigh]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh just download them like a good pirate Pov. [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

I should... It's not like I haven't paid for it already... [Wink] [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Vanya comes home.

POGOOOOO--!!! [Beppo] [I Dunno]

quote:
The Kraken does his best Batman impression
Yeah, that was my immediate reaction to that scene... very, VERy Bats/Commissioner Gordon. [LOL]

quote:
Rumour and Space reconcile...
"Reconcile"... Okay, that was just creepy. Even creepier than the Pogo stuff. I mean, weren't these two raised as siblings?! [Eek!] And The Seance playing voyeur... [No] [Wink]

Can't wait for #6... [Shudder]

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

You know POV... ever since LOST had that Boone and Shannon moment in season 1, siblings just haven't been the same.
Pov

I guess it's okay... Space is mostly monkey. So it's 90% bestiality, and the incest is just mental... [Eek!] [LOL]

Seance is just a creepy freak, though... voyeur.... [No]

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

POV...
Pov

Yowza! [Eek!]

...just a LIIITTLE annoyed that the girls got dumped on... but at least Vanya survived. I had doubts after the cover to #2. Hopefully she can redeem herself in later stories. 00.06 is a brutal little b@$t@rd, isn't he... [Eek!]

I'm holding out hope for Rumor. Heck, she was half -eaten in issue #3's flashback, when they were kids... hopefully there's something in Hargreeves' notes to restore her powers.

I can't wait for the next mini...

--------------------

Pov

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

...I was planning on getting the trade even before I saw the cover by Ba
... [Love]

Icing, meet cake... [Drool]

--------------------

Pov

The trade is excellent! Lots of developmental sketches and art from both Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba. Way did alot of art for his initial pitch to DH- awesome. Worth getting if you haven't read this yet... and even if you own the individual issues.  -

--------------------

Pov

Oh, yeah... new story called Anywhere But Here on the Dark Horse MySpace page.

It's a past story featuring Vanya, Kraken and Hargreeves. Great stuff.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.