Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy
Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a very funny preview from the upcoming musical episode. JD and Turk sing about their "Guy Love".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GF6rSGfUdyg

From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I have only recently discovered this show through reruns on WGN and Comedy Central. LOVIN' IT!!!!

Moi, aussi. I just started watching it during my ongoing "incarceration", oddly enough... where are Elliott and Carla when it's time for my spongebaths?! [LOL] [Wink] [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I loved the episode where Elliott became convinced she had magic healing boobs. I'm sure her flashing you wouldn't have hindred your recovery! (thank GAWD you're back, BTW!!!)

I watched last Thursday night (new season)... only JD could knock a girl up without having sex with her.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Last week was my first "first-run" episode. The baby's name gave me the giggles-- my OT's little girl is named Isabella, too! [Smile] I couldn't wait to get down to therapy Friday morning to tell her; she watches SCRUBS but had missed it, so she was tickled when I told her... [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I loved the episode where Elliott became convinced she had magic healing boobs. I'm sure her flashing you wouldn't have hindred your recovery!

I can think of something that she'd bring back from the dead. [Devil]

I've seen that ep alluded to in the commercials for the reruns on Comedy Central, but haven't seen it in full, alas. [No] [sob] What season is it from?

quote:
(thank GAWD you're back, BTW!!!)
Aw, shucks... [Embarrassed] [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just getting back into watching the show again in re-runs (haven't seen it since the first season). But anything that'll bring Pov back has to be good. [Big Grin] [Hug]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, tonight's episode was a scream again!

Loved the boobie-juice scene, the opening with JD taking pictures of Keith's ass, Carla and Jordan's tearful/hilarious confessions of the many ways they've wanted to kill their babies (and Turk's horrified reactions) and Elliott's "if you're a doody-face, say nothing" to Kelso.

NEXT WEEK: SCRUBS THE MUSICAL!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
This has been a fave show of my wife and I since day one. I don't think we've missed a show. Though I gotta admit the last two seasons were just ok. Things got a bit too silly sometimes. If that is possible with this show? [Smile]
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok I just saw tonight's episode and it was hilarious. boobie-juice, lol. And "do you have that in hetero?" to the wrestling singlet. lol.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
This show rocks! I've never considered it one of my favorites, but I keep watching it, and I continue to laugh (and sometimes, tear up a bit).

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes the show can get a bit treacly with the "Dr Cox teaches JD a lesson" bits near the end, but it's a great mix of humor, character and heart. I've been watching the DVD's and it's been rewarding to see the characters develop, as well as see all the little recurring or self-referential jokes that pop up.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
Although this season hasn't been as funny as the others have, it's still one of my favorite shows of all time.

*Mocha Cub...hee hee*

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Probability Pete
Probably

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Probability Pete   Email Probability Pete         Edit/Delete Post     
next week is the musical episode.
From: NJ | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
'Private Practice Barbie' bwahahahahahahaha
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Something that struck me after watching last week's episode and the ER episode right after: the characters' problems on Scrubs (new baby fears, career jealousy, just wanting a few minutes of peace and quiet) are actually a lot more realistic than the characters' problems on ER (being held hostage, having your apartement on fire, being arrested.) Granted, all those things on ER really happen to people but if I worked somewhere where all those things were happening at the same time I'd kind of freak out. I still like ER but they lost their grip on reality years ago but not in an amusing way like Scrubs.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree 100% Matlock. As they say nowadays, "ER has jumped the shark."

Scrubs' stories usually hit home with me.

quote:
Originally posted by Probability Pete:
Here's a very funny preview from the upcoming musical episode. JD and Turk sing about their "Guy Love".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GF6rSGfUdyg

"Dorian" and "Turk" were just on Jimmy Kimmel singing that song. Did you get a chance to see?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.