Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: COUGAR TOWN: very SCRUBSy
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
The musical ep looks hilarious from the preview. I can't wait to watch it.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight's the big night! I'll have to skip Ugly Betty's "NEXT WEEK" teaser so as not to miss a nanosecond of it!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I know. I'm waiting with bated breath. I have to plan my dinner and snacks accordingly, so as not to miss a single second of the musical episode (written by the hilarious "Avenue Q" team, thank you very much!)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The AVE Q team? Didn't realize that! Now I'm *REALLY* looking forward to it! "A mix tape... he gave me a mix tape..."

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Prime
Founder

I didn't know you knew Avenue Q, Mikey! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My DVR is set!

[sigh] Why are the good shows always on during choir rehearsal?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

This could very well be the best night of TV in the history of the universe.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

I love JD.

I love Turk.

I love Carla.

I love Janitor.

I love Elliot.

I love Kelso.

I love the Todd.

I love Laverne.

That was what I felt during that last song.

And I love Stephanie D'Abruzzo (Kate Monster from Avenue Q), the special musical guest star, too!!!

YAY!

--------------------

Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
I basically agree with everything Kid Prime just said....did anyone else see this episode? I thought it was pretty good, even though not everyone had the best singing voice. My favorite songs would have to be "Guy Love" and the "J.D. Drives Me Crazy" songs!

[ January 18, 2007, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Awesomegirl ]

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I've recorded it... MUST WATCH THE VHS TAPE!!!!

"Sometimes when someone

Has a crush on you...

They'll give you a mix tape..

To give you a clue..."

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
DVRed it.

Watched it twice.

Loved it!!!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
This could very well be the best night of TV in the history of the universe.

[Confused] Yeah, except for that poo song.....
From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, the poo song had me in hysterics! [ROTFLMAO]

Bedpan humor is en vogue here... [No] [Embarrassed] [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought it was the funniest one too. Guess that's the difference between male and female humor. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I *loved* it!! I want to sing "Guy Love" in karaoke!

And, typical of SCRUBS, they helped balance out the silliness with a twinge of melancholy (the "missing the music in your head" ending). Stuff like that is why this show works so very well for me.

My only complaint about the musical episode: no Jordan or Keith!

I know this show isn't huge in the ratings, but it has multiple episodes in the top 20 ITunes downloaded TV shows (per Entertainment Weekly). I sure hope networks these days pay attention to that kind of thing.

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.