Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
NCAA College World Series Champs! And off one of the best, hardest fought games I've ever had the pleasure to watch!

NUMBER FREAKIN' ONE, BAYBEEE!

Shit YEAH!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

First one I see, I get me a NATIONAL CHAMPS hat to go with all my other Cocks hats.

Go Gamecocks.

Just wish I had a Graemlin for this.....AWESOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[ June 29, 2011, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: rickshaw1 ]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm happy for them, Rick. I was rooting for them even after they knocked my Tigers out this weekend. Ray Tanner is a class act--he and his program really deserved this!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
There's some real enthusiasm! Congrats. You got me excited and I wasn't even watching the game. However, I think a cock graemlin would just be begging for trouble with this crowd...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Rick! Glad to see a fighting team pull it off.

Jerry, that is such a good idea! A wily rooster graemlin symbolizing, er, other things! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
If we can do infectious lass...then a Gamecock shouldn't be a problem...cept for Gary, of course.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought this thread is about something else. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

You mean something along the lines of:

"Well, it was late, and our big sticks were not really standing at attention. But then, when we got to second base, we were aroused and felt a driving need to take it deep. We started to swing away and rammed it deep, allowing our big gun to get to home base. And while we weren't on the mound, we were spent and limp at the end.

We proved without a doubt that our Cocks are the best, last longer, go deeper and drive with purpose, and when in the hole, only try harder and harder while pushing to a fast and energetic climax. Our Cocks are recognized world champs."

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
South Carolinians love bragging about their Cocks [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
In all fairness we rarely have the opportunity! [LOL]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
This thread makes me dread what will ensue should the Portland Beavers ever win the AAA World series.

[Gasp]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Wonders what would happen if they go against the Cocks! [Eek!]

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm guessing it would be a cataclysm of epic proportions!

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I wonder if South Carolina has ever played Oregon State?

--------------------

cleome46

[resists urge to make "Duck you" jokes]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Actually, the Ducks are Oregon...Oregon State are the Beavers. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.