Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Time for my Cock's update.

In the first football game of the season, the mighty Cocks spanked the Pirates of ECU with deep drives, quick thrusts into the endzone, and fired off a volley of runs that left the Pirates shellshocked after their opening quarter. The Pirates fared well against a younger, smaller Cock quarterback, but when the older, full-sized Cock took over, it was able to use experience to sustain drives that penetrated the opponents line and ended in the endzone.

So, to climax, Cocks Rule!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Rick, could you say that one more time? ;-)

For a guy who likes innuendo, you've got it made with your team.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
sorry, don't know why that happened. Still, funny reply, LT.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

My next Cocks update: We wraslled a lot, but after firing off spurts we spanked those puppies. It was a sloppy start, we greased our way in, driving in with a few withdrawls, but constant penetrating drives had us fire enough spurts between the hedges to implant our flag in the endzone. We were left spent, but it was a job well done.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Cocks Update- Navy Midshipmen

In a win over Navy, the Cocks shot a win over the Seamen. With our leaky defense , our hard thrusting back spurted ahead again and again with a steady stream of runs that penetrated the diaphragm of the seamen's defense as well. Our QB, a little shaky at the start, eventually gained a rhythm firing short bursts that spread the defense wide open and allowed deep drives into the belly of the seamen. Our hard running back really chewed up the rug, legs churning and pumping furiously, with a head on approach that slipped through the forest of defenders like he was greased up. In the end, the seamen were liberally spread around and our cocks took a knee for the win.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Penetrated the diaphragm, huh?

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Well, with seamen involved, I decided not to go with a lot of preg nant pauses.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

My Cocks update: Well, in a Shocker, my Cocks stood tall and threw some deep shots into the kitties of Kentucky. Our hard driving offense fired all over the place, soft lobs and shooting ropes, spreading the area open and covering it completely. I genuinely wasn't expecting a flood of passes but in the end, the cocks stood tall and dumped a load of smack on the kitties of Kain' tuck.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Wow Rick, so many innuendo opportunities with this KY game and so much restraint!

;-)

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

That's whut makes it gud.

[Wink]

Over top losses its fun.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Spurrier must really believe in Conner Shaw. They dismissed Garcia from the team today. Wow.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

guess he didn't pass the booze or drug test this week. You know, right after shaw had a good week. [Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

My latest Cocks Update: Marcus Lattimore out for the season with torn knee cartilage.

Yup, my Cocks are hangin pretty limp right now.

[Frown]

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

http://www.funnymotivationalposters.info/man-with-giant-cock/

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Annnnnnnd our girls have just taken the SEC women's championship in college soccer. maybe one day our football team will be of note the way our other sports are.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.