Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
My Cocks Update: After a soft start, the Cocks managed to slip in a lackadaisical performance, but still were able to slip it to the Vols with a 14-3 victory in their sleepy hollow. frankly, their tepid performance for the most part engendered no real faith in the new head of the cocks, Shaw, but did show that we have another hard drivin' running back. Frankly, I expected much better shots coming off a bi!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
My Cocks Update: Well, suspicions have been confirmed, our offense is really just a floppy, flaccid limp tosser. Cocks lose to the riotous razorbacks.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

My Cocks Update: Cocks win a squeaker. I didn't get to see it, but I understand that it wasn't a great offensive game. Still flaccid and floppy.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

MY COCKS UPDATE: My Cocks spanked dem pussies! Dat is all!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

My Cocks Update! Well, my Cocks dun shucked them cornfed huskers.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Sorry, Lardy, but COCKS WIN! over the tiggers agin' in the 12th.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150984048099564&set=a.71294374563.70374.37490844563&type=1&theater

Waaaaahoooooooo!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Aaaaaaaannnnddd the Big Cocks fire off another volley of runs, and splatter the gators 7 to 3!

Waaaaaaaahooooooooooooooo!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

I am broken hearted. The threepeat didn't happen, glory and greatness did not abound.

sad face here.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

My little widdle heart is remade. My Cocks stuffed a high hard one right down Georgia's throat to start the game saturday night and didn't let up. Their thrusting, driving penetration of the big D of Georgia was masterful, spanking their defensive backs and leaving them gasping.

Effin AWESOME!

Number 3 in the nation Bay Bee!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the good news.

The bad news is LSU's next up @ Baton Rouge!

And if they get past LSU, well, hello Gators down in Gainesborough! [Gasp]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Tell me about it. and then there's still Clemson at the end of the season. I don't know who made up our schedule, but they are some really sadistics sob's, lol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd hate for Georgia to end up representing the SEC East in the title game again this year after the Cocks beat 'em because they have a softer SEC West opponents schedule. That would suck!

At this point Clemson's only hope of beating USC is if we can overwhelm you guys with our offense. Our D is TERRIBLE! If Klowney and the rest keep playing the way they have this season, Tajh Boyd will be running for his LIFE!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Clowney is dialed in, that's for sure. I have to admit I was wrong about Shaw. I thought last season was gonna be the real deal, and wasn't impressed. He's becoming a really good college qb.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.