Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN! Back to Back College World Champs!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Cocks peck bulldogs to death.... 17 to 6, baby!

Watch our Cocks strut!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
ZOMFG? uhh, whuts thet?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Here we go. Furman losses to USC, making it 3-0 start on the year.

Lovin' it.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Rankings move USC up to 12th. Go Cocks!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Shame about Kenny McKinley. [Frown]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I just heard Apparent Suicide. Whats the story?

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Well, that really sucked. Spurrier likes bustin' his qb's, maybe he should think about telling his O line to keep them back and telling his friggin D line to STOP THE FRIGGIN QB THAT ACTS LIKE A RUNNING BACK. Just a thought.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Cocka doodle damn doo! #19 Carolina beats #1 Alabama in a solid win, 35 to 21!

No cheap win!

No backups!

The Full Real Deal!

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn Right Baby!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Well, after losing to Kentucky, they come back with a road win over another SEC team, Vanderbilt, to take the lead in the SEC east. But, while they've had trouble with Vandy in the past, Vandy isn't really a national powerhouse, or even a SEC powerhouse. Next up Tennessee.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Cocks got a win over Tennessee. And it was a close thing for a good while. Tied at the half, I think Tenn's coach made a mistake benching his starter for the young kid. Yeah, the guy fumbled twice, but SC wasn't exactly on the top of their game. That new qb he brought in had a couple of nice strikes to the end zone, but I don't think it wasn't anything the starter couldn't have done.

Their coach reminded me of Spurrer to be honest.

Still, it was a good win over a perennial top SEC opponent. Every one keeps saying the SEC east is down, and thats the only reason SC is up, but they kinda forget that SC has been trending up for a while now, slowly but surely. The Gamecocks earned the win over a Tennessee team that is going to be right back at the top next year.

Oh, and I found another great new USC hat, this makes about ten I think. Go Cocks.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Oh baby. I didn't pick them to win, and yet....

COCKS WIN! COCKS WIN!

Okay, I don't wanna CROW, but they beat the gators for the first time in the swamp, and did it handily. It was as near a perfect game as could be played. And the evidence was Urban Meyer on the gator sidelines looking like the wheels came off his very expensive sports car. Not wanting to ruffle any feathers, but our PECKERs were just a little bigger than theirs. We CLAWed our way over them, and it was done behind SPURrier, their own former Heisman trophy winner. His former team looked rough as cornCOB out there.

Okay, all joking aside, this was a crowning moment for SC. We fans have gone through a long drought, not only after having joined the SEC, but before as well. And for once, after a game, Spurrier didn't look constipated.

Just one thing coach, after Troy, we still play Clemson, and no matter what ANYONE says, all bets are off on that game. THEN, we go to Atlanta.

From a kid that didn't know how to handle himself, Garcia has grown into a man leading the team. The team has lifted itself out of the mire of so many lossing seasons, hopefully they've realized there is no such thing as the Chicken Curse, ,that each team is new every year, and can actually finish this year holding their heads high. They've earned it.

Finally beat a nationally ranked number one opponent for the first time in their history.
Finally won a title.
Finally going to the League Championship game.

Just win this one out guys, and it will have been a great year for Carolina Sports, you know, what with the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS GAMECOCK BASEBALL TEAM!

So, how does that chicken dance go again?

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

YaaaaaaaaHoooooooo!

For years, Clemson's little jab at Carolina was that their Motto was "Wait til 'X' years ago."

Well, guess Clemson's is "Wait til three years ago!" now, lol.

29 to 7.

LOVE ITTTTT!

Go Cocks!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Well, it was a disappointing end to a pretty good season. Lots of number ones for the team in football. The Baseball team got a number one to BE the number one. Can't help but think next years ranking should be pretty good there. And tanner hasn't shown any interest in leaving, especially with the new field, so things look good there. I don't follow basketball, but I'll look into it.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Cocks Win! Cocks Win! Our men's baseball team is SEC champs. Waaaahooooooo!

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats! I'm still trying to get my mind around the name of your home team there! [Confused]

[LOL] [Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.