Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Let's talk about LSH #10 (potential spoilers aplenty)... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Let's talk about LSH #10 (potential spoilers aplenty)...
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I doubt if Marla (oh come on, that's a girl's name..how come the rebooted version hasn't been renamed "Rix" or something more male-gender friendly?) would be of enough importance to be worried about - even if he is/was/will be Legion's Adult Advisor...

[ September 26, 2005, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
No, it's not Brande. I'm talking about characters who are, or have been, Legionnaires, but are not necessarily Legionnaires at the moment.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
OK Matthew, spill it!!! We have got to know!! NOW!! Pretty please? Are they male or female or both and if so who?

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He's definitely going for the second level of that LW "Kitson" merit badge. A few more posts like his last 2 posts and Barry himself will have to pin it on him.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
Yoo hoo!!! Mattie Poo! We are still waiting!! You will never graduate from being an applicant if you keep with holding such high class information from our esteemed leaders....and moi!
[Respect]

--------------------

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion Fan - you have a great picture of Jeckie as your icon - where did you find it (other than the Avatar gallery list)?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Hmmm...beloved by Legion fans in all the previous reboots? I guess that pretty much eliminates Monstress or Thunder [LOL]
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

I found this Jeckie in the Avatar gallery list. I was pleasantly surprised to find such a lovely picture as there are too few of Jeckie. You would think with her being royality and all that she would have tons of pics. This is also my favorite costume for Jeckie.

--------------------

Gorilla Nebula
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gorilla Nebula   Email Gorilla Nebula         Edit/Delete Post     
ok, you must mean Ferro Lad...and?
the first LSH comic Waid read was "The Ghost of Ferro Lad", so it makes sense that his version has Ferro dead already.
Who else...
XS? Bouncing Boy? Matter-Eater Lad?
someone threaten this guy with banishment to the Phantom Zone!!!
ps. that Jeckie icon looks like a Grell drawing to me.

--------------------
Gorilla Nebula

From: san francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

The Jeckie icon is a Grell.

--------------------

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, okay, cripes, stop pestering me.

1. Brin may be dead. That is his jacket Elysion was wearing, and Elysion says that Brin is dead. Put whatever weight on that you like.

2. There may be no such person as Atom Girl / Shrinking Violet. Karate Kid certainly doesn't think she exists, anyway.

3. By the end of the issue, another Legionnaire looks pretty damn dead. I'm absolutely not going to reveal who it is. I will say it's nobody we considered an obvious candidate for killing off, and I still don't know why he/she was selected for the honour. But I'm not happy about it. The #11 cover, previewed in thumbnail on the preview page at the end, portrays this Legionnaire's inert body, but I can't tell from looking at it whether he/she's really dead or not.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

You give in too easy Matthew!! Thanks for sharing.... are you sure you don't want to reveal just a tad more info? Just kidding!! I'll wait til Wednesday. Another 40 hours won't kill me. (I hope!) [Hug]

--------------------

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Matthew that was fun, wasn't it?

You fail to reach Kitson levels of teasing proficiency. You only reached the second level known as the "Outdoor Miner". [Smile]

However GN, LF223, and SBmddjr are awarded with their merit badges for excellence in pestering. [Smile]

A big hand for everyone who contributed to this edition of "GET THE ADVANCE SPOILER"

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lobo Gris
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lobo Gris   Email Lobo Gris         Edit/Delete Post     
Brin can´t be dead, he´s in the cover of next issue. And Barry said that there´s a reason for a later debut of Atomgirl.
From: Argentina | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
and another one who may or may not exist at all.

Oh god! :{ Don't tell me Garth is a Proty in this boot too!
What the heck?! Is Imra going psycho Iron butt control freak already and making up people like she did in Legion Lost and in the 20th Century stories?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.