Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Let's talk about LSH #10 (potential spoilers aplenty)... (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Let's talk about LSH #10 (potential spoilers aplenty)...
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think he's a traitor. Yet.

If I were him I'd be getting pretty annoyed at the treatment he's been getting.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
 -
Hmmmm.... Barry is *such* a tease!!!

Give me a clue Drake? Save me from pouring over every page to find this.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad, that detail is from the page where Lemnos addresses his followers and pushes "the button". It's the first panel, upper right quadrant, just above the guy with the really big head, and below Lemnos' last word balloon.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah. I was looking in the crowds around Legion HQ. Thanks for clarifying.

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Drake, you have a real sharp eye! Especially for Wildfire shots. Missed that one entirely.

quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
Well, so far nobody seems to trust Invisible Kid. This matches his powers: you can't see him, so you can't count on him. Maybe there's something about the invisibility serum that causes this reaction in other people.

That's a very interesting idea, whether or not it turns out to be true. Unintended side effect - it could also be tied into the virus that Lyle added to his blood sample which infected the S.P. computers. Although he actively added the virus, maybe it worked, or worked more effectively because of the serum - cloaking it from the S.P.'s own computer security.

The Lyle-is-Lemnos would be fascinating, but that one's a long-shot! [Smile]

[ October 08, 2005, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You guys noticed the winged figure in the background in the Lemnos shot, right?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Extremely well spotted guys! [Smile]

But no one has worked out how everything is going to come together yet! [tease]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Speaking of little touches, I really appreciated Bodger carrying the little alien to safety in the HQ collapsing scene.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Eryk I wondered if anyone had spotted that! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Faraway Lad, that detail is from the page where Lemnos addresses his followers and pushes "the button". It's the first panel, upper right quadrant, just above the guy with the really big head, and below Lemnos' last word balloon.

Thanks Drake, Like Arachne I was looking in the crowds around Legion Plaza. So do you think that panel means Wildfire is actually working for Lemnos? Will he switch sides to join the legion? Or is it just a throw away we should ignore?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it was simply an Easter egg for longtime fans. I'm sure Wildfire will recieve greater fanfare than being a background character should he be re-introduced.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Unless it's some sort of clue that we're supposed to be picking up on...
Arachne
Bookworm

Did you guys notice the character with brown hair and stubble on the far left of that panel? That could almost be Brin.

I'm hoping we get to see more of the winged character. We've seen lots of hints of winged characters connected to Lemnos, but we've never seen one close up.

--------------------

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.