Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh. My. God.

Dean, you are my hero. Seriously. Hot daaaaaamn.

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] And definitely lots of [Love] too!!

Guh.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Here's Lash Lad in his Matter Eater Lad shirt. Well he loves the thing!
Click for fullsize image

My hair kicks ass!

Dean is DA MAN!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
We've seen Dean's marvy 60s Teeds and his groovy 70s Teeds!

Dare we hope for a totally tubular 80s Teeds and early-90s grunge Teeds or late-90s whatEVER Teeds?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Lad Boy...
 -

Thanks. Someone's gonna have to help me get out of this thing.
I volunteer! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry about this but I need to post them to save them becaiuse my computer is being a shit and any way they're a bit naughty so
NAUGHTY SPACE

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
God damnnit

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
What the hell is that, Joey? I get all these warnings, did I do something bad?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     

[ December 06, 2005, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 06, 2005, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
Sorry about this but I need to post them to save them becaiuse my computer is being a shit and any way they're a bit naughty so
NAUGHTY SPACE

Um...I don't know what these were, but rather than post "a bit naughty pics" here to save. I'd suggest if your computer is having problems and you want to save something to an online server, try e-mailing them to yourself. That way you can open and save the attached files whenever you need them, but they rest on the mailservers' computer and not your own.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

they werent that naughty. See here : freelance homosexual

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
This was a new look I was playing around with at lunchtime. Of course, it's a new outfit for me, but it is also a little different from my standard looks. I dunno... just something I was playing with [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Oh, that's a really nice costume, Cru!

--------------------

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Very cool, Cru!

Since I have no real drawing talent, I've turned to the City of Heroes costume creator, as well. I don't want to steal Vee's thunder, though, so I just tweaked myself a bit with his and Joe-Boy's ideas. I just wish I had a way to do the ruffle. The closest CoH comes is a spiked collar, and it just didn't look right. CoH also doesn't let me do bare arms, which I also really like about Joe-Boy's design. Oh, well. But I think the pink beard works just ducky!

-

So, who wants to do me next? (Hmm, that doesn't sound quite right. [Wink] )

[ October 12, 2005, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I think your COH rendering of you looks pretty cool, Seymour!

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.