Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
I think so too CB.

Although, of course, I am MUCH better looking.

# sigh # I wish.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Joey!! I [Love] it!! (Please tell me you made a Reboot costume with a kilt... [Wink] )

And I [Love] your who's who thread-- I just didn't want to mess up the alphabetical scheme or anything.

But yeah. Amazing stuff. [Big Grin] Like, whoa.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Same for me Joe, I didn' want to break the flow of the thread with a post, but all the pics you've done are absolutely gorgeous!

And the WWC pic rawks!

Thanks Guys [Smile] Yeah if people could hold off on the coments until Im finished that'd be grouse. (Sorry...yet another Australian Euphamism)...Ill try to get to as many of you as possible [tease] ...just doing a couple of last additions now and they should all be ready to post. Having issues with Elvis Lad for some reason [shrug]
J

[ May 17, 2006, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
A couple of rejected designs for Giant Robotic Lesbian : Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Early Ghost of Numf-el design...H on forhead is an homage to Red Dwarf [Razz] Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I [Love] the early Ghost of Numf-El design!! [Big Grin] It's so... Marley-esque. Rock on~

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
OMG, have you kids looked through JOE-Boy's Who's Who gallery!?! I dunno if we're supposed to post there but it IS FA. BU. LOUS. (did I spell that right?)
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
OMG, have you kids looked through JOE-Boy's Who's Who gallery!?! I dunno if we're supposed to post there but it IS FA. BU. LOUS. (did I spell that right?)

Thanks MEL [Smile]

Rejected l.e.g.i.o.n John Design (Dont know why I decided to make him Khundian...seems to work though) Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
This is an Arachne pic that I did way back when. I added some color to it last night [Smile]

-

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Looks Great Cru! you're stuff gets better and better with each post [Smile]

Some Random stuff:
Pov ver. 1 Click for fullsize image

Random girl - done while on phone: Click for fullsize image

and a Cali/Luna portrait : Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Another early Shadowplay in Candlelight, this time without the hotpants (which I so dearly Love [Razz] ) Click for fullsize image

And Kid Quislett...Agent of Shield [Razz] Click for fullsize image

[ June 04, 2006, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy Harvestar ]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A very talented young woman named Bridgett who works for me at the library drew these two pictures of Rockhopper Lad for me.

-

This one is the "serious" one. This is probably as close to what I imagine RhL would look like as I've seen. The background is my addition, so it can be seen better.

-

This is the fun one. It's too cute not to share it with everyone.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Aaaaaaaw!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
What can I say? I'm obsessed with my own wardrobe [Wink]

This is a little something I threw together at lunchtime. Hope ya like it!

-

After-thought: I've been thinking about what colors I might like to use, and I'm thinking about going with blues. Darker blue to highlight the black areas on the leggings and sleeves, then a lighter blue for the center sections. The boots I'm leaning toward white, and then the gloves will be silverish. The hair is actually much shorter than I usually do... typically it falls all the way down the back, where in this pick I'm guessing it's down to the shoulder blades.

[ August 08, 2006, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Here is the companion costume for Crusader. I've been tinkering around with it for a few days, and I'm kinda happy with the result. Seems weird to not have a cape, but oh well [Smile]

Hope you like!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.