Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll do Lucifer Lass
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
...And next, a preview of the designey goodness that is to come. As I posted in PR1 before it crashed, Ive got quite a few to post when I get home (which Im not) BUT I did actually upload this before I left...and forgot.

Anyway, heres SPACE RANGER Click for fullsize image

The problem with doing all these designs is that sometimes all I can really do is interperate the name....so with Space Ranger, I couldnt help but think "Walker, Texas Ranger" (because its a guilty 3am pleasure) So I went with that. So my version of Spacey isnt really very Mon-el-ey...well maybe with a change of colour scheme...but I think it works anyway. Iwas going to add a Jonah Hex-ish scar. but didnt. In any case I hate drawing cowboy hats.

Sentient, Amazingly you have come up with an uncanny likeness to the vision that I like to call "The Inner Ranger." Ever since I was knee high to a short duck I've admired the Lawmen of the American West and in times of trouble I've asked myself the burning question "What would Randolph Scott Do?"

So that drawing is both incredible and poeticly accurate.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(R. Scott would usually call his stunt double...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
These are the two designs that got lost when the first PR thread got lost.... Yellow Kid and Mystery Lad.
 -  -

[ September 24, 2005, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Sketch Lad ]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Im getting everything scanned in tonight I promise....but before then, this is a present for my Sister's Birthday which is coming up this week. Well this and Kelly Clarkson Tickets. Im such a good brother. Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So, um, JoeBoy *ahem*, um, when exactly are you going to introduce me to your sister? [Love]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally got this one finished off. Thanks again for posting it Deddy!

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Boy, I look sinister in that picture.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Well, you are a lawyer...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, you're a Lawyer right! Creepy Kewl!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
That looks super-cool! T the R! and Shame on Yewww Loser! she's only 18...oh wait...guess she's legal now. Damn.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

I live in New York State. Age of consent's only 17 here now anyway.

Speaking of which...how YOU doin' Everyday Girl? [Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

heh heh heh...I was waiting for that *snerk*

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
she's only 18...oh wait...guess she's legal now. Damn.

So...is that a "yes" then???

[Wink]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
I live in New York State. Age of consent's only 17 here now anyway.

Speaking of which...how YOU doin' Everyday Girl? [Wink]

Ohmygod, Lou do you remember this scene?

"Foot Meet Face"??

*Snerk*

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.