Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As usual I'll help out with colors when I can.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, right now I'm totally resisting the urge to post jokes about Spellbinder "fighting the giant man-snake".

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Originally, that image was called "Wrestling with the Loser" [Wink] [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Unfortunately more often than not "wrestling with the Loser" isn't a team sport.

*sigh*

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Autoeroticism, more like... [/derail] [Wink]

[ September 21, 2005, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Pov ]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Seems to be a theme running through today's posts...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

...well, not just today's...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Here's my first contribution to the new thread: Spellbinder versus The Rattler! I wanted to try a fist fight image, and got some of my inspiration from the cover of Infinite Crisis #3 (mostly for arm positioning). Originally, the guy getting hit was going to just be some guy, but I was not feeling the way the legs were turning out, so I figured why not lose the legs altogether and go for some kind of snake man. When in doubt... improvise [Wink]

Anyhoo, hope you like!

Click for fullsize image

Absolutely [Love] this!

Very Silver Age and another very dynamic pose! And the Rattler is just the kinda retro villain that I love--both innuendo and silver age-ness, depending on the mood. [Big Grin]

I feel like this could have been the cover to LMB Presents #18!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Tease Time! [tease]

Firstly, A preview of the "Mother of all group pics"...which features every design Ive done so far, plus a few more. Ive taken a fair bit of time with it, and it looks supercool....but it still needs to be reduced to a smaller size, cuz its massive right now. So anyway...it started with this and grew from there: Click for fullsize image

And next, a preview of the designey goodness that is to come. As I posted in PR1 before it crashed, Ive got quite a few to post when I get home (which Im not) BUT I did actually upload this before I left...and forgot.

Anyway, heres SPACE RANGER Click for fullsize image

The problem with doing all these designs is that sometimes all I can really do is interperate the name....so with Space Ranger, I couldnt help but think "Walker, Texas Ranger" (because its a guilty 3am pleasure) So I went with that. So my version of Spacey isnt really very Mon-el-ey...well maybe with a change of colour scheme...but I think it works anyway. Iwas going to add a Jonah Hex-ish scar. but didnt. In any case I hate drawing cowboy hats.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright! So we've got joe-boy, Vee, Ded, Kat and myself all signed in! Cru, I kinda assume you're on as well, since you started this whole idea. It's just that assuming's bad. Next step is to promote the idea all over the board.

Also, the LMBP Spectre is our first "customer." Anyone on that one?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Count on me though my contribution of course will be designing a CoH version of the LMBPer in question. [Big Grin]

Must...resist... urge... to say...."I'll do you, if you do me." That'd be crass!

Okay...

Hey, Vee! I'd love to see the CoH version of Sketch Lad. I'd be happy to do a drawing of you, as well! Funny that's never happened yet. I guess that's part of why I wanted to put out that call for requests.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

joe-boy, totally looking forward to the "Mother of all Groupshots!!!"

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Lucifer Lass
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll take a design, if you guys are offering.
Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
when you Assume it makes an Ass out of you and me. And Im on the Spectre. She's my first LMBPer with a cape! oh wait. Faraway had a cape. whoops. brain fart. and Viv...and...well damn.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Me, Me, Me, I've been here like forever even if I never posted much before, just remember I look just like my avitar except cuter, and I'm not tiny, just petite and my chest doesn't stick out two feet, no matter what it feels like sometimes...

'Kay, Bye!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.